Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

This Is the Zodiac
Feb 4, 2003

BrownPepper posted:

What are some of people's favorite castration scenes?
I'm going with "girl accidentally shoots her boyfriend's schlong off with a spear gun" in The Rage: Carrie 2.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

This Is the Zodiac
Feb 4, 2003

Origami Dali posted:

What's are the best scenes from a horror movie that take place in a public restroom?
Species, when Sil rips the woman's spine out through the restroom wall.

This Is the Zodiac
Feb 4, 2003

I watched Bad Things on Shudder last night and... is that movie just completely incompetent, or was it trying to do something that I didn't understand? Every once in awhile something comes up that seems like it might be a plot hook, but literally none of them are. I resisted the urge to bail because I had to see where it went, and then it just... didn't.

This Is the Zodiac
Feb 4, 2003

PKMN Trainer Red posted:

Yeah, Bad Things was honestly pretty dire. One of the first reviews said that it was a 'femme disruption of The Shining', which I thought was a really cool premise, but instead it was a boring slog with four unlikeable people in an ugly, drab space, complaining about things before ten minutes of actual horror movie.
The hotel was actually the only thing I liked about it. It was creepy but in a sort of dead-mall, liminal-space way that you don't see often in movies.

This Is the Zodiac
Feb 4, 2003

Baron von Eevl posted:

Shivers is kind of similar to Slither in involving little wormy parasite things, except instead of being out in the country it's in a Toronto apartment block, and instead of turning you into a collective meat goo they turn you into horny zombies.
Where does Sharon Stone being video-surveilled in her high-rise apartment fit into this?

This Is the Zodiac
Feb 4, 2003

Open Source Idiom posted:

Watching Imaginary. Can't believe they lucked into a kid performance this good, in a film that's so otherwise unremarkably mediocre.
That remake/requel of Children of the Corn from a couple of years ago was like this too. It's a pretty crappy movie, but I have to cheerlead for it because the girl who plays Eden (basically Isaac from the original) is just so drat good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

This Is the Zodiac
Feb 4, 2003

May Challenge idea: watch May.