Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Benito Cereno
Jan 20, 2006

ALLEZ-OUP!
Finally, a thread about horror movies

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Benito Cereno
Jan 20, 2006

ALLEZ-OUP!

Medullah posted:

Anything new good on Shudder?

Vampir is pretty cool if you’re interested in a languidly paced Serbian folk horror that’s more vibe than story

Benito Cereno
Jan 20, 2006

ALLEZ-OUP!

Carpet posted:

The Racka Racka boys put together a video of their press tour which for a video about a press tour manages to include three different stunt sequences. I'm going to have to watch the rest of their YouTube stuff aren't I.

I had that same thought and it turns out a LOT of it is a hypermanic Ronald McDonald screaming in an unintelligible falsetto

Some of the other stuff is fun, though. The Nerf gun fights ones are pretty sick

Benito Cereno
Jan 20, 2006

ALLEZ-OUP!

Hollismason posted:

Cushing actually played Sherlock Holmes a few times but I'm not sure if you'll be able to track down his other movies. He was also in a Sherlock Holmes TV series , but I'm also not sure how readily available that is.

Funny you should mention it, Severin *just* announced a box set of Cushing rarities including those surviving episodes

https://severinfilms.com/products/cushing-curiosities