Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
A poo poo glove, one wipe removes half the poo and only half.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

haven't wiped in years, i just stand right up, not even a tester, its all about confidence

LuckyCat
Jul 26, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I take flushable wipes with me to work because they don't have bidets :argh:

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Caesar Saladin posted:

haven't wiped in years, i just stand right up, not even a tester, its all about confidence

Behold, he who solved the riddle of fiber.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

what would we do without dudes? dudes are doing incredible things.

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

Smugworth posted:

I got a Brodet™, the Bidet for Bros

Is that your drunk buddy’s curious tongue?

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

Sekenr posted:

Wipe my goddamn balls...

AdvilSmith
Aug 15, 2014

Broken! Busted! Everybody has something to repair. Before buying new, let Mighty Putty fix it for you.
I don't need to wipe. I just yell out the pledge of allegiance with as much R. Lee Ermy engery as I can, directly at my rear end in a top hat and the poop jumps from my bum like they were paratroopers.

Parapoopers, if you'd like.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Real tactical wardudes have colostomy bags, soldier! Ain't no "number two" break in the foxholes...

dervival
Apr 23, 2014

and when the poo poo hits the fan, hit the man with your poo poo

AdvilSmith
Aug 15, 2014

Broken! Busted! Everybody has something to repair. Before buying new, let Mighty Putty fix it for you.
This is my rear end in a top hat. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

My rear end in a top hat is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life.

Without me, my rear end in a top hat is useless. Without my rear end in a top hat, I am useless. I must empty my rear end in a top hat true.
I must poo poo straighter than my enemy who is trying to poo poo on me. I must poo poo on him before he shits on me. I wipe …

My rear end in a top hat and I know that what counts in war is not the dumps we let loose, the noise of our burst, nor the farts we make.
We know that it is the shits that count. We will poo poo …

My rear end in a top hat is human, even as I, because it is my life. Thus, I will learn it as a brother.
I will learn its weaknesses, its strength, its parts, its accessories, its gooch and its gape.
I will keep my rear end in a top hat clean and ready, even as I am clean and ready. We will become part of each other. We poo poo …

Before God, I swear this creed. My rear end in a top hat and I are the defenders of my toilet. We are the masters of our enemy. We are the saviors of my life.
So be it, until victory is America’s and there is no enemy, but peace!”

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

i use tactical wipes made of black nylon with little iron crosses emblazoned in the corner

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

are you suppose to dude wipe before or after the clamshells?

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

Regular floss was just way too feminine for me, a muscle strong man, and that's why I exclusively use Floss Guys Premium Unflavored Compostable Floss Picks. Floss like a man, with Floss Guys.

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

dervival posted:

and when the poo poo hits the fan, hit the man with your poo poo

New idea (don't steal :nono:): fan blades without a guard that you stick in your butt and turn on to scrape the poo away. Clean as a whistle!

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Some kind of a poo turbine powered by your own making GBS threads to scrape you clean in a modern, environmentally friendly way!

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Colonel Cancer posted:

Some kind of a poo turbine powered by your own making GBS threads to scrape you clean in a modern, environmentally friendly way!

Sort of like?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_i_yWlEi_s&t=44s

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

More like a windmill for poo, but the basic principles are there.

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

poo poo and making GBS threads always brings goons together in the best way :allears:

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

i always have a good laugh when i recall that the harry potter author blurted out one day that prior to plumbing, wizards simply poo poo their pants and then used magic to clean it up sometime later

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

i'm so fucken tired of all these bidets and making GBS threads stools and wipes and poo poo that keep coming out. i've got making GBS threads figured out. i eat a salad every day. if your shits are so insane you need 10 products to take a poo poo, look at your diet you moron. it's a medical problem you're trying to fix with bullshit off the shelf at walmart.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

i;m sick of people trying to tell me how to poo poo

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

"Unfortunately, no one can be told how to take a poo poo. You have to see it for yourself."

- Morpheus, unspooling coil aboard the Nebuchadnezzar

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

That makes you wonder about a lot of things. You take poo poo, for example: maybe they couldn't figure out what to make poo poo smell like, which is why everything smells like poo poo.
- John Matrix

dervival
Apr 23, 2014

Bad Purchase posted:

i always have a good laugh when i recall that the harry potter author blurted out one day that prior to plumbing, wizards simply poo poo their pants and then used magic to clean it up sometime later

this is what happens when rowling posts without her editor

dervival
Apr 23, 2014

You Are A Elf posted:

New idea (don't steal :nono:): fan blades without a guard that you stick in your butt and turn on to scrape the poo away. Clean as a whistle!

don't worry you've got all the trademarks to the disembowenemer

...might need to workshop that one substantially

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

AI operated point defense laser that safely and accurately incinerates poo as it leaves your orifice. Also does hair removal.

emSparkly
Nov 21, 2022

I'm open to interpretation!
When you use TP, the devil can possess your finger to poke through the fragile worldly material and get it in your butthole, tempting you to a path of homosexual masturbation. That's why my wipes are moistened with holy water drawn by the hands of Catholic priests, whose hands are guaranteed to have never gotten near another male's poop chute.

Nyan Bread
Mar 17, 2006

Just invest in a set of quality folded tamahagane poop knives that will last you a lifetime.

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

Bad Purchase posted:

That's also how they do it in Star Trek, except their magic is transporters.

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Im a manly man, this poop's been in my crack for weeks. If only there was a product catered to my very specific tastes in butt hygiene.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

you think the liver king wipes his rear end? hell no he doesn't

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

Grey Cat posted:

Im a manly man, this poop's been in my crack for weeks. If only there was a product catered to my very specific tastes in butt hygiene.

Well at that point that poop's staying there for the long haul. So I believe the product you are looking for is Manly Indulgence Scented Candles

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Blurry Gray Thing posted:

Well at that point that poop's staying there for the long haul. So I believe the product you are looking for is Manly Indulgence Scented Candles

Will this mask my smell???
Does it come in 4th of july pride meat sweats scent?

coldpudding
May 14, 2009

FORUM GHOST
Have you never heard of shooting the poo poo? real manly man dude bros clean their butts with the muzzle blast from an AR15 :blastu::butt:

Henry Lee Mucus
Dec 11, 2003

I tried one of these on my baby boy and he immendiately leapt off the changing table and german suplexed me to hell

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

*extremely Samuel L. Jackson voice*

I’VE HAD IT WITH THESE MOTHERFUCKING DINGLEBERRIES ON MY MOTHERFUCKING BUTT

dervival
Apr 23, 2014

You Are A Elf posted:

I’VE HAD IT WITH THESE MOTHERFUCKING DINGLEBERRIES ON MY MOTHERFUCKING BUTT

you gently caress your mother with that butt?

Reaganomicon
Jan 31, 2004

Flush please
how are these better than papmers baby wipes, which i use exclusevily

Reaganomicon fucked around with this message at 00:44 on Jul 3, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

why not just wad up some toilet paper and splash a little warm water on it from the sink