Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Reaganomicon posted:

how are these better than papmers baby wipes, which i use exclusevily

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Toxic Mental posted:

why not just wad up some toilet paper and splash a little warm water on it from the sink

In the public restroom? You want me to waddle, dripping poo poo into my dropped trousers, just to wet wipe my crack at the sink?

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Buce posted:

posting in the july bidet thread :slick:

The official Biden bidet

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Grey Cat posted:

In the public restroom? You want me to waddle, dripping poo poo into my dropped trousers, just to wet wipe my crack at the sink?

yes

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Alright well I'll try this next time and report back.

greatBigJerk
Sep 6, 2010

My final form.
Wipes are useful when you have a fissure and your shits feel like passing razor blades. loving throw them in the garbage though, only animals flush them.

dervival
Apr 23, 2014

specifically beavers and other animals that like to restrict water flows

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
i just took a huge poo poo

wait is this teh thread for that now or what

dervival
Apr 23, 2014

spread 'em, buddy

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Ok, this was horrible advice, they kicked me out of the local Walmart.

dervival
Apr 23, 2014

that sounds like it was for the best then

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

I have a butt

do I need these

?

Good Sphere
Jun 16, 2018

Dude Wipes: Hot Spicy Cheetos “Flavor”

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I'm actually working on training my toilet right now. I've started flushing baby wipes and seems to be working okay, plan is to build up strength until it eventually can handle shop towels

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
If you can flush a firework, you can flush a dude wipe!

dervival
Apr 23, 2014

Nooner posted:

I'm actually working on training my toilet right now. I've started flushing baby wipes and seems to be working okay, plan is to build up strength until it eventually can handle shop towels

that sounds like training a fusebox to take coins instead of fuses

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

dervival posted:

you gently caress your mother with that butt?

She fucks YOU with it :dukedog:

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
wiping with friends

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

I have a work bidet and a home bidet

I don't ever wipe

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

I have a work bidet and a home bidet

I don't ever wipe

What are you, The King of France?

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

if you get a decent pressure washer you can set up an easy side hustle blasting those crusty bricks from dude's asses.

let's say you can do 8 customers per weekend at $80+tip per, and most dudes are gonna want quarterly appointments. build up your client rolodex through friends, family, work, church, what have you until you've got 100 regulars and you're set.

that's $32k in income plus tips per year, and uncle sam doesn't need to know a thing. and that's just for starters by the way.

you can start to add in little extras for an upcharge, a spray of Pine-Sol, rear end wax, maybe even happy endings for those special customers. plus, don't forget the bricks. you can collect them, dry them out, and sell the chips as firestarters.

not long until you can buy a second washer, take on an apprentice or two, and grow the empire. you'll be bringing in the figgies and not even lifting a finger yourself a few years from now.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Bad Purchase posted:

if you get a decent pressure washer you can set up an easy side hustle blasting those crusty bricks from dude's asses.

let's say you can do 8 customers per weekend at $80+tip per, and most dudes are gonna want quarterly appointments. build up your client rolodex through friends, family, work, church, what have you until you've got 100 regulars and you're set.

that's $32k in income plus tips per year, and uncle sam doesn't need to know a thing. and that's just for starters by the way.

you can start to add in little extras for an upcharge, a spray of Pine-Sol, rear end wax, maybe even happy endings for those special customers. plus, don't forget the bricks. you can collect them, dry them out, and sell the chips as firestarters.

not long until you can buy a second washer, take on an apprentice or two, and grow the empire. you'll be bringing in the figgies and not even lifting a finger yourself a few years from now.

Merchandising would produce generational statism op I shant

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

my friend got some free dude wipes (like a whole case) through his marketing job and gave me some and they were pretty dang good. basically baby wipes though which i already use. tho a bidet is superior in both function and feels :3:

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
Cheese slicer supremacy

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
This is what happens when nobody can figure out the 3 seashells method.

Those don't flush either btw somebody send help

dervival
Apr 23, 2014

uh, if you're using a pressure washer to try and clean some dude's rear end, you're going to get someone hospitalized

possibly yourself, I dunno

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

wipe me joe rogan

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

I always flush baby wipes after I wipe my lovely rear end in a top hat with them. It says flushable right on the package ya bozos lol

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

Toxic Mental posted:

I always flush baby wipes after I wipe my lovely rear end in a top hat with them. It says flushable right on the package ya bozos lol

sewer monster made of wipes and poop is gonna come get ya

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

Bad Purchase posted:

think I'lll hold out for that sweet promotion down at the dick sucking factory instead

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

bossy lady posted:

"need wiped"

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

I'm interested in poo poo retention.

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
No poo poo September is right around the corner, clutch it til Oct. 1st.

Eat some fiber and make an andaconda

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Panic! At The Tesco posted:

sewer monster made of wipes and poop is gonna come get ya

good i'll fight it

Partyworm
Jul 8, 2004

Tired of partying
Are there actual real people out there not wiping because they might accidentally touch their butthole and enjoy it?

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
Touching your butt rules

It's mine tho, nobody else touch it

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

Partyworm posted:

Are there actual real people out there not wiping because they might accidentally touch their butthole and enjoy it?

Touching your own anus is gay. That's why I hire a man to do it for me.

Henry Lee Mucus
Dec 11, 2003

You wipe your puss with those and your clit is gonna droop hogly

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

bossy lady posted:

Who needs wipes? Why do you not simply fart so hard that every last bit of poo poo gets blown out like everyone else?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MEIN RAVEN
Oct 7, 2008

Gutentag Mein Raven

As a totally straight guy who loves women, these will totally help me get clean after I get railed by all the big, powerful men who just plow me every Friday night. It’s not gay or anything, I just do it to prove how straight I am. No gay poo poo no sir