Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
A beautiful sunny day rolls over the pristine suburban neighborhood. The beloved husband sets up his grill, his "Kiss the Chef" apron on full display, tinkering and toying with valves and mechanisms. The doting wife playing with their young daughter and showing her how to sew buttons and fetch beers. Their young lad is milling about, preparing something wonderful.

All of a sudden the firework in the boy's hand goes off prematurely, severing his fingers instantly. The cacophony of screams, smoke and blood disorient them as they try to make sense of what is going on. The boy, now trembling and on his knees, sobbingly begs, "please, call an ambulance, please."

The heads of the family exchange knowing looks, and the father unholsters the revolver he always carries. "I'm sorry, son, we can't afford that sort of medical bill."

As he approaches the son begins to reason with him. "You can't do this! This isn't allowed!"

A tear falls from the man's eye, as he grimaces and replies, "Castle doctrine." Cut to black.

Fade in text:
"Happy 4th of July.
Next time try Arby's."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
And whaddya call this act? The americans :911:

Henry Lee Mucus
Dec 11, 2003

Bitchass kid deserved it honestly

deadeyez
Jan 31, 2015

Fun Shoe
I've always wondered what that would feel like. Would my hand go numb from shock, or more like a thousand bullet ants throwing up in my bones?

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
A gender reveal party goes accordingly.

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

Colonel Cancer posted:

And whaddya call this act? The americans :911:

I feel like there’s still plenty of room for the dad to start jacking off the dog in this one. Let’s workshop it.

Rock Puncher
Jul 26, 2014
well what hte gently caress is the dad gonna do about the funeral bills then

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017

Rock Puncher posted:

suck mom's cock that's what

lushka16
Apr 8, 2003

Doctor of Love
College Slice

Rock Puncher posted:

It only costs $15 to pay a hobo to take the body.

Rock Puncher
Jul 26, 2014

lushka16 posted:

20 Blunts posted:

suck mom's cock that's what

dads got the skills that pay tha bills

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

lushka16 posted:

Free if you just tell your kids to bury it in the backyard.

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

Rock Puncher posted:

Wood box

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

bury him next to the others. yeehaw

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

I hate this holiday. Random fireworks setting off my panics; someone woke us up at 2am with a mortar near the bedroom window today.

Bunch of bellends spending $2000 on fireworks to impress the neighbors but can't afford to get their kids clothes.

Children and Drunks playing with explosives, lighting things on fire, getting themselves killed. All repercussions are deserved. So hopefully more fingers teach more lessons this year.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

yeah op big true true

The Moon Monster
Dec 30, 2005

Rock Puncher posted:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economy_coffin

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Ah, but here in America, the son also has a firearm. As Dad approaches, arm raised to fire, the son reaches back with his uninjured hand and pulls his own 9mm handgun from his waistband and puts two between Dad’s eyes.

“Happy Fourth of JuDIE, pops!”

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

do ED doctors and nurses just loving hate the 4th of july or do they think like "i get to treat some badass wounds for the next couple days"?

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

see? all this talk of doomerism taking over the forums, but here's a story about someone taking action to improve their life despite being dealt an unwinnable hand

more posts like this please

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
The living envy the dead this July 4th, :toot:

OsteoMcB
Mar 19, 2023

Kid: lights firework in his hands, explodes

Me: put a mortar tube on top of my head and light it

Partyworm
Jul 8, 2004

Tired of partying
You see, Breaking Bad could never have realistically taken place in somewhere like Canada, because Mexico is too far away.

The Moon Monster
Dec 30, 2005

Buce posted:

do ED doctors and nurses just loving hate the 4th of july or do they think like "i get to treat some badass wounds for the next couple days"?

I read some 4th of July advice from an ER doctor that amounted to "No fireworks at all, not even sparklers". Thanks doc!

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!
WORLDSTAR

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

Buce posted:

as I understand it, they absofuckinglutely hate it, because all the normal accidents are still happening, which means they have to divide their care between a 9 year old who got crushed when a drunk driver ran a red light and a Boomer who blew his hand to bits trying to skip an M-80 across a lake.