Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

a pipe smoking dog
Jan 25, 2010

"haha, dogs can't smoke!"

Lol I just tried watching this show because I heard some people say the manga was good. At first I thought the animation style must be a deliberate bit but then it kept loving going.

Like there are bits where I swear characters clip through things and de-render, it's like one of those extremely cheap games they sell on steam.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a pipe smoking dog
Jan 25, 2010

Arc Hammer posted:

I can't stop watching the part at the very beginning where the walk cycle doesn't line up with the speed of the character moving across the frame so he just slides every few steps to keep up with the camera movement.

When he steps into the classroom they haven't lined his sprite up with the frame and half of him is missing.

If you look at people at the back of the classroom they are juddering sightly.

When he moves his chair his hand just hovers above it instead of actually touching it.

Seriously I think every frame contains a different gently caress up, but you can't notice them all because there is just so much poo poo constantly happening.

a pipe smoking dog
Jan 25, 2010

mycot posted:

The only thing I remember about pre-release Netflix Bebop discussion is people arguing if Spike is Asian or not.

They really hosed up by not using Hollywood de-aging technology on Elliott Gould