Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

discount cathouse
Mar 25, 2009
Welcome.
Targeted Individuals like me believe that they are the subjects of a crime called Gangstalking or organized stalking. Many people do not know about this crime and how harmful it can be, so I thought it best to raise awareness in GBS.

Vice once made a documentary about the Targeted Individual Community:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62s3FinAoC0

There are also a number of memes that help explain the issues to unaware internet users:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
:same:

Testikles
Feb 22, 2009
You show 'em hoss!

Sailor Goon
Feb 21, 2012

Please see a mental health professional, OP. They can help.

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

Op is obviously a joke. Who was that one goon who actually did think he was being gang stalked?

covidstomper58
Nov 8, 2020

This is the first I'm hearing about this. Sounds scary!!

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006
kyoon??

discount cathouse
Mar 25, 2009

Sailor Goon posted:

Please see a mental health professional, OP. They can help.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

hosed up if true

But its not

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

Ziv Zulander posted:

Op is obviously a joke. Who was that one goon who actually did think he was being gang stalked?
there was some zany guy who thought gangstalkers on the forums were trying to get him to buy the new Madden game, but the fact is with Madden NFL 2024's new FieldSense, Hit Everything 2.0, and Skill-Based Passing 2.0, this is the most complete Madden experience yet, with both versions of the game coming with Duel Entitlement across your PS4/PS5 or Xbox One/Xbox Series X/S. Since anyone who preorders Madden 2023's Deluxe Edition or EA Play Pro Edition by July 22nd will also receive a player item from the AKA Ultimate Team Program, and three day early access so you can get in the game ahead of its August 18th release date, plus a Josh Allen Elite Player Item, Choice of 2 Strategy Items, and NFL Marble Bills Gear, he'd simply be a fool not to take advantage.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Hope this is a joke but it's hard to tell. We've had a couple people with similar brain issues post here in the past.

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
Sometimes I stalk gangs, does that count?

discount cathouse
Mar 25, 2009

Wendigee posted:

Hope this is a joke but it's hard to tell. We've had a couple people with similar brain issues post here in the past.

Even if it was a joke, people with schizophrenia would find it funny and it would make them feel seen. I donīt see how spreading awareness can do any harm.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

noticing a lot of gangstalkingjacketing on the forums lately, hoping we can nip that in the bud here

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
Maybe all the people talking about gangstalking are actually the gang, ever think about that?

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

Sometimes I wonder if the internet was always just a psyop to connect the mentally ill so they can live in an echo chamber and make their delusions worse.

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Where can I apply to be a gangstalker?

GetDunked
Dec 16, 2011

respectfully

Sophy Wackles posted:

Where can I apply to be a gangstalker?

A New World Order shadow government agent will be with you shortly

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

GetDunked posted:

A New World Order shadow government agent will be with you shortly

Sounds like an exciting opportunity.

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

Hot take the only ever real gang stalking victim was chris chan

Ziv Zulander fucked around with this message at 07:31 on Jul 3, 2023

discount cathouse
Mar 25, 2009

Ziv Zulander posted:

Hot take the only real ever real gang stalking victim was chris chan

If you cant admit that chris chan and other kiwifarms lolcows are being gangstalked then you are part of the problem.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

I was gangstalked by people on these very forums for like 5 or 6 years.

It was a really lovely experience and I'm still hosed up by it.

LanceHunter
Nov 12, 2016

Beautiful People Club

A guy I was briefly acquainted with and friended on FB years ago developed some pretty serious mental health problems and became convinced that he's being gang-stalked. It's been really sad, because his condition deteriorated during covid and quarantine when everyone's only outlet to the world was the internet. During that time he had a lot of elaborate fantasies about everyone online being sock-puppets and man-in-the-middle attacks preventing him from talking to anyone real. Then once friends and family were able to get in touch with him in person he was already far gone enough to think they were imposters. Now his FB feed is basically posts like this every day or so, and most of the folks who knew him have given up trying to help.

It really sucks for him, since he's clearly in near-constant distress. It's also pretty bad for his family, as they tried really hard for a long time to get through to him, but have mostly given up now.

Canine Blues Arooo
Jan 7, 2008

when you think about it...i'm the first girl you ever spent the night with

Grimey Drawer

Ziv Zulander posted:

Hot take the only real ever real gang stalking victim was chris chan

I think this actually tracks. Chris Chan might be the one person on the Internet who can lay claim to this.

The rest is Schizophrenia.

Les Os
Mar 29, 2010
I worked with a dude who claimed he was being gangstalked. He was a local rapper and said wherever he went everyone knew him, and he lamented the fact that his flows were too good and his rhymes were too tight. People would knock on his door and he’d answer and no one would be there. Long story short he got arrested during one of ours shifts together for pissing on a dumpster while drinking a beer at a corner store nearby.

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe
Gangstalking is all in your head, OP. The man in the black jacket is an innocent bystander. Pay him no heed, it is simple random coincidence that he always seems to be staring your way. His inexplicable gestures are not signals to the red haired lady across the way. They mean you no harm.

discount cathouse
Mar 25, 2009

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020
who even has the time to stalk anyone, let alone form a gang for that purpose, in this economy???

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Dumb Sex-Parrot posted:

who even has the time to stalk anyone, let alone form a gang for that purpose, in this economy???

Nobody has the time to do it alone, that's why they do it together and rebrand it as a social activity

A LOVELY LAD
Feb 8, 2006

Hey man, wanna hear a secret?

College Slice
Sounds bad op, but rest assured we are behind you every step of the way.

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

satanic splash-back posted:

Nobody has the time to do it alone, that's why they do it together and rebrand it as a social activity

good, people should get offline and socialize more imho

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

I will gangstalk the next person to post ITT. It'll just be me but I have nothing else going on so lots of time to devote to it.

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

William Henry Hairytaint posted:

I will gangstalk the next person to post ITT. It'll just be me but I have nothing else going on so lots of time to devote to it.

stalk me, but prepare to see a lot of buttholes because I"m gonna spread the browneye at every motherfucker I see more than once

cinnamon rollout
Jun 12, 2001

The early bird gets the worm
The only people I've come across who believed they were being gang stalked lived sad difficult lives, and it was near impossible to get them help. They tended to move around the country a lot and would only resurface when their situation had become too dire to be liveable.

Henry Lee Mucus
Dec 11, 2003

I was gangbanged is that the same thing

discount cathouse
Mar 25, 2009
Mkultra is also a viable talking point for this Threads because it proofs that no government is above drugging and stalking individuals. If they had access to voice2skull technology they would definitely test it in unsuspecting citizens.

discount cathouse fucked around with this message at 13:18 on Jul 3, 2023

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

As someone who has volunteered in a mental health charity this phenomenon really isn't funny. Not for the people who believe it is happening to them and not for the people around them.

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]
we're all living in a fish bowl

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

I briefly dated a girl and after we broke up she believed she was getting gangstalked. She'd text me something like "that blue car is following me again", possibly thinking I was involved or something? She also sent an envelope to my house one time that had nothing in it at all, then when I told her not to contact me ever again she said that wouldn't be a problem because she was "on the no-fly list".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

Goons, if you blab to a kid like this be aware that your goon clearance may be withdrawn

Follow procedure always :nsamad: