Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wilkins Micawber
Jan 27, 2005

as we leave this existence
looking for another
Fallen Rib
My friend once had a great idea, and he called it chicken shrimp. It's chicken that's shaped like shrimp, and it has these little plastic feet and tails you pull off like a real shrimp. My friend was also pretty big into heroin around the time. Sharks/dragons, what do you think?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

AKA Pseudonym posted:

Total bullshit. Got to clear a little space so you take off the tail. And then what the hell are you supposed to do with the tail? You can sort of put it to the side but it ends up back in the pasta. Just an incredible detriment to the overall dining experience. It's time we stood up and said "No more!" Who's with me?

first of all a shrimp's "tail" are actually its feet.
second of all you can eat them or just throw them on the ground.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

AKA Pseudonym posted:

All you people who hate shrimp are probably eating Gulf Shrimp. Gulf Shrimp tastes like rear end and it's what you get a lot in Texas and maybe the South I guess.

Either that or you're a bunch of freaks.

When I was just out of high school I worked at a chain restaurant in Galveston, Texas literally across the street from the beach, and all the shrimp came frozen from Vietnam. I always found that funny.

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

Smugworth posted:

When I was just out of high school I worked at a chain restaurant in Galveston, Texas literally across the street from the beach, and all the shrimp came frozen from Vietnam. I always found that funny.
Was it Pappadeaux?

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

zedprime posted:

They're out of their jurisdiction. Bugs aren't meat which is why you can eat them on Friday in March.

You can eat bats on Fridays in March????

LaserPrinter69
Sep 6, 2022

"I did a perfect print job, grown men were coming up to me and saying with tears in their eyes, 'Sir, it was a perfect print job.' What they're trying to do to your favorite printer (ME!) is a disgrace."
What if, like, instead of tail on shrimp we ate all food with the tail on. You get a nice juicy ribeye with a stringy tail with seared coarse hairs on the end. Or like you bite into a juicy mcchicken and have to pick the feathers off your tongue, but the fat bomb of the chicken tail melt all down your chin

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

LividLiquid posted:

Was it Pappadeaux?

Rainforest Cafe

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression

LaserPrinter69 posted:

What if, like, instead of tail on shrimp we ate all food with the tail on. You get a nice juicy ribeye with a stringy tail with seared coarse hairs on the end. Or like you bite into a juicy mcchicken and have to pick the feathers off your tongue, but the fat bomb of the chicken tail melt all down your chin

So like an even dumber tomahawk steak?

There's probably a market for that, you might be on to something.

maybeadracula
Sep 9, 2022

by sebmojo

Smugworth posted:

Rainforest Cafe

Mogombo Shrimp or whatever it was called was pretty tasty, wherever that poo poo was from

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Doctor Dogballs posted:

first of all a shrimp's "tail" are actually its feet.

Shrimp walk with their legs