Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

bossy lady posted:

N 2 gether now had method man on it :mad:

Shut the gently caress up

credburn posted:

I thought that New York song (where dreams are made of, where uhhh you can aspire... I don't know the lyrics) but there's a version that includes a huge rap part in the middle, and I thought that was kind of jarring and contrasting in a way that the music part and the rap part aren't complementary of one another.

That song is embarrassingly terrible, and its popularity is inexplicable (edit: it's called "Empire State of Mind" and it's by Jay-Z and Alicia Keys, just saying)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

ProperCoochie posted:

Right place, right time. It caught fire on release in Fall 2009 because the NY Yankees had a postseason run and won the world series. It was playing everywhere, all the time.

Even a song that was literally just "Baby Shark" but with "N-Y-C" instead would be better than "Empire State of Mind". I loving hate that song from the bottom of my heart.