Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Sid Vicious posted:

I smoke weed in my basement

Aye, we all do. Some poor souls out there in the bulkhead.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

please get out of my basement

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

Sid Vicious posted:

bad rear end, i wish i had a basement and weed. someday.....

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Sid Vicious posted:

this guy gets it

Larry Cum Free
Jun 3, 2022

move it or lose it dillweed

thathonkey posted:

the basement is for blasting cigs, lines, drinking, doing drugs, and other unsavory poo poo along those lines. health? fitness? we do not "gently caress with" that type of thing here in the new basement thread: ground floor. kindly take that sort of salubrious behavior elsewhere

I beat up a heavy bag in my basement upon which I have placed representations of the three demons clinging to every man’s soul who must be vanquished to achieve inner peace (erectile dysfunction, heart burn, bad credit score)

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
I'm listening to where's my head at by basement jaxx :cool:

garfield hentai
Feb 29, 2004
hehehe i just realised: ba semen t

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

This house has two basements, I win.

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

Not much, what's a base meant to you?

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

deep dish peat moss posted:

Not much, what's a base meant to you?

everything

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

game changer (gh is freaking british)

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
My close friends growing up had a basement filled with boxes of junk and other storage. I have this memory of playing around in the basement jumping from box to box and throwing stuff at each other. For some reason I thought it was so much fun. I don't even know if it really ever happened or if it was a dream or something that I've just retained.

MonkeyHate
Oct 11, 2002

Dance, monkey, dance!
Taco Defender
I remember being young and playing in my parents basement. I was a toddler and still had a house and we were still a family.

A raised area in one corner of the basement, carpeted in crimson ultra-shag.
Containing:
A beaded hippie curtain all the way around, carefully made from beer can pull tabs.
A lava lamp
Bean bag chairs
A record player
A mattress
A brand new locked cabinet.
My dads film camera
A tall glass vase and a fancy lighter

My parents were old boring people who just yelled at each other and ignored us or vice-versa my whole life. Only now that ii am an adult - now that it is too late, do I spontaneously get the occasional fresh view of an old memory that reveals clues to who they were before me.

What will my children know of me when I am gone?

Edit: and why do we have so many rolls of wrapping paper in the basement? You keep buying it so much faster than we use it. There will always be cute paper! We don’t have to fomo every roll. As the house has settled over the years I worry the paper pile is structural now. Please baby slow down.

MonkeyHate fucked around with this message at 08:45 on Jul 13, 2023

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

just wanna say welcome back to the basement crew, time is a flat circle and i'm glad we are pretty much all here again, plus all the new guys who've showed up, hi

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

what's everyone doin for lunch. i don't have much on the docket but i'm thinking of getting some packet ramen and throwing an egg and some scallion in there

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

just wanna say welcome back to the basement crew, time is a flat circle and i'm glad we are pretty much all here again, plus all the new guys who've showed up, hi

Ping Pong?

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

redshirt posted:

Ping Pong?

hey

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Best out of 7.

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

im too lazy for ping pong but i usually keep some room temperature beer around

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

im too lazy for ping pong but i usually keep some room temperature beer around

Got Cinemax?

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

redshirt posted:

Got Cinemax?

nah just netflix, place sucks

Blow
Feb 10, 2004

what's everyone doin for lunch. i don't have much on the docket but i'm thinking of getting some packet ramen and throwing an egg and some scallion in there

Dude. We actually have a toaster now. Did you bring bread and poo poo?

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

i need to figure that out

Larry Cum Free
Jun 3, 2022

I’m doing this mystery lunch thing where all of my wives pick one ingredient and prepare it. None of them know what ingredient the other ones are preparing or how they’re preparing it. Once all the ingredients are submitted, the “Iron Wife” for that month has to figure out a way to assemble them into a pleasing lunch.

If I enjoy the lunch, prizes! If I do not, there’s a fun little “punishment” for everyone (even me!)

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

is your punishment that you got a bad lunch

Larry Cum Free
Jun 3, 2022

No it’s usually about withholding sex or certain sex acts. Not always though, one time we all had to hop on one foot for a week. Completely ruined my sister’s wedding

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
:chloe:

Blow
Feb 10, 2004

Larry Cum Free posted:

I’m doing this mystery lunch thing where all of my wives pick one ingredient and prepare it. None of them know what ingredient the other ones are preparing or how they’re preparing it. Once all the ingredients are submitted, the “Iron Wife” for that month has to figure out a way to assemble them into a pleasing lunch.

If I enjoy the lunch, prizes! If I do not, there’s a fun little “punishment” for everyone (even me!)

You're a loving attention whore mate.

:glomp:

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

*slaps ceiling of basement* this bad boy can fit so many loving wives in it

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

I'm posting from moms basement

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
I’m also posting from your mom’s basement

nice obelisk idiot
May 18, 2023

funerary linens looking like dishrags
Dude, I just saw a house centipede the size of a hot dog, and it was so loving fast. I'm not sleeping on the futon down here, I'm taking your dad's recliner in the living room. I don't care if he gets mad or if it smells like garlicy BO and cigars

*slaps ceiling of basement* this bad boy can fit so many loving wives in it
Call me old-fashioned, but it's hard to beat the abject liminality and claustrophobia of a crawlspace.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
im posting from my basement, which is also my home office, and music studio. it's an underground bunker thousands of feet below the earths surface

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

make sure your basement has windows you can escape through in case of fire

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

There's a patch of asbestos tiles in my basement and I'm too lazy to get it taken care of

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Relevant Tangent posted:

make sure your basement has windows you can escape through in case of fire

no

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

basements are really nice places to live but they're terrible places to die so get an escape route
one escape-window won't damage the precious dank

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

gotta get x rays done on my chest because I fell out of my bathtub last week and it isn’t getting better

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

Sid Vicious posted:

gotta get x rays done on my chest because I fell out of my bathtub last week and it isn’t getting better

hi sid

that sucks hope everything is ok and it's just bad bruising