Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
How do you feel about the letter C?
Despise it.
Loathe it.
Hate it.
Ed Boon's parents were killed by the letter C section of a library and I personally, will not stand for this.
View Results

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
MKX has my favorite story mode.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

Dpulex posted:

No crossplay at launch is a decision i guess you could make for a fighting game in 2023

I personally blame Sony, Nintendo, Microsoft, and Steam

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
LMAO at the action early in the tournament too unexciting to either see or play. Several jabronis named and shamed

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
Liu Kang really hose'd Johnny Cage in his era.

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
Why can't Liu Kang just torch all the statues? Scorpion did that and he's just a little guy

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
Is the ending of the story mode always the same?

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
Smoke seems like a normal dude that is also a ninja in a lot of his match intros

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

PostNouveau posted:

I take it there is a lot of randomness in who you fight in the pyramid climb at the end. My favorites:

- An absolute abomination of a combo of Quan Chi and Mileena called Jawspell
- 2 version of Scorpion-Kung Lao: one with the name Scorp Lao and one with the name Stung Lao. The second is so much better that I don't know why the first one was even left in as an option.
- Lady Repitle and Lady Ermac
- A Kung Lao/Raiden, which is a hat on a hat :rimshot:

I thought "Scorp Lao" was a stretch, then when "Stung Lao" showed up shot air out of my nose. They absolutely did the bad one to make the good one more funny

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
All the guys Mr GStar warned us about

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
Liu Kang gentrified Outworld

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
The DLC is gonna be like the ending of Clue, where it's like "IT COULD HAVE HAPPENED LIKE THIS"

Also how old is Johnny supposed to be in this game compared to MK9? He seems older and more washed up, but not MKX or MK11 old yet

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
I hope they have Fletcher from Whiplash skin for Omni Man. Also a few lines from that movie

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
Liu Kang is jealous that Johnny Cage whooped Shinocks boney rear end

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
Fuckin lol'd at My Neighbor Motaro

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
Kuit to desktop

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
Ed Boon please remake Smash TV

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

McSpanky posted:

If The Boys is a theme for guest kharacters this time around, I hope the hemokinetic lady from GenV is the next pick since Skarlet apparently doesn't exist anymore.

Skarlet works at the Outworld Red Cross, and is a non kombatant

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
The Omni Man dodge made me laugh

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
I hope Kombat Pack 2 adds some Kool Karakters like Lrr from the planet Omicron Persei 8, and Superking who has all the powers of a real king.

I would also accept Drive guy, Hobo with a Shotgun, Ernie from Inside the NBA

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

codo27 posted:

Man what is that loving announcer voice? I'm so glad I didn't buy this game

Not your tempo?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord