Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
How do you feel about the letter C?
Despise it.
Loathe it.
Hate it.
Ed Boon's parents were killed by the letter C section of a library and I personally, will not stand for this.
View Results

Areola Grande
Jan 2, 2015

it's a free country u pervs
they will do something. I can feel it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Areola Grande
Jan 2, 2015

kameo roster

Areola Grande
Jan 2, 2015

Areola Grande
Jan 2, 2015

after many useless pieces of art the Shrine finally gave me Reptile's no mask mask. he's a challenge 2 learn but I'm enjoying it :dbuddy:

opponents keep remarking that I'm a handsome but cold hearted snake

Areola Grande
Jan 2, 2015

exquisite tea posted:

Went on a nice little 6-3 run to hit Demi-God this morning. Took me exactly 150 games, going 90-60 in ranked. Got quite a few quitalities today so I didn't even have to work that hard!

I think I'm doing well enough to make it to God by the end of this season but I don't know if I have the stamina for it. I miss my EZ wins against Smoke and Mileena, now it's nothing but Johnnys, Barakas, and Raidens who know how to do that One Jax Combo and nothing else. Unfortunately it's still good enough to work!

good job keep going

Areola Grande
Jan 2, 2015

https://twitter.com/ermaccer/status/1714760268352307395

tag mode :madmax:

Areola Grande
Jan 2, 2015

Regrettable posted:

MK9 is back baby!

https://youtu.be/k30v0BWDKGA?si=rWfgXaSbW7rmjM6F

this game is like mk9 all over again and I think it's gonna be the poo poo eventually :madmax::hf::madmax:

Areola Grande
Jan 2, 2015

welp, omni man and tremor are releasing here in about 4 hours. i couldn't give two shits about omni man, but getting tremor as a kameo is exciting. i'mma lab him after work 2nite :dogcited:

Areola Grande
Jan 2, 2015

:ughh:

Areola Grande
Jan 2, 2015

KungFu Grip posted:

oh lmao i didnt realize they were spacing out the DLC character and DLC Kameo release times too? why on earth would you release an assist character 10 days after the actual player character comes out

it's been a real poo poo show so far

Areola Grande
Jan 2, 2015

KungFu Grip posted:

that thanksgiving fatality is actually the most visually disgusting and disturbing fatality they've done

:agreed:

Areola Grande
Jan 2, 2015

secret brutalities are BACK BABY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Shpmnj9aR6M

just hold block and stance switch :eng101:

Areola Grande
Jan 2, 2015

Khamelion will be released in a few days for those of us who paid for early access. the padlock icon on her face means u can't choose that rear end rn

:tipshat:

Areola Grande
Jan 2, 2015

this must be the least talked about NRS game of all time

Areola Grande
Jan 2, 2015

I still enjoy fighting strangers online so long as it's after midnight, voice chat is muted and I'm good and drunk. that's when I'm unchill enough to kick some rear end.

brutalities have never been more gratifying but I do miss mercies

Areola Grande
Jan 2, 2015

khameleon drops today for early access havers. anybody check her out yet :allears:

Areola Grande
Jan 2, 2015

:eng99:

Areola Grande
Jan 2, 2015

Ruffian Price posted:

Checking out these drops feels like work now :negative:

:agreed: :ferrari:

Areola Grande
Jan 2, 2015

no kasual opponents available at 1 AM on PS5. truly pathetic

this is when I normally play which is probably a bad plan but still. this game is on a slippery slope to outright failure :gas:

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Areola Grande
Jan 2, 2015

:hmmyes: might be because I was downloading the ffvii rebirth demo. my bad :shrug:

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Areola Grande
Jan 2, 2015

Regrettable posted:

A lot of it is this but it's also getting really popular on Youtube to talk poo poo on games, often well before the game has been released and anyone has even gotten to play a demo or beta.

this. seems like it used to be mostly combo tutuorial videos on youtube but lately it's just opinion after opinion. u know what they say about opinions!

Areola Grande
Jan 2, 2015

this game is fun. I play it every night online but I'm getting old so sometimes it spikes my blood pressure when playing ranked

still though. fun game. I wish ppl would post their quan chi kameos. mine's sektor AMA :allears:

Areola Grande
Jan 2, 2015

Janet Cage is out :shrug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Areola Grande
Jan 2, 2015

game is fun