Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Number_6
Jul 23, 2006

BAN ALL GAS GUZZLERS

(except for mine)
Pillbug
I'm not sure if this is a generational issue or just a "you suck" issue, but I'm Gen X and it feels like there's nothing to do anymore. In my free time I used to enjoy the following low-key activities out in the world: Video & pinball arcades. Browsing brick & mortar bookstores and record stores. Bowling at big alleys where you could kill an hour bowling just 1 or 2 games for < $10. Even shopping malls, before they became exclusively about women's shoes and jewelry. Almost none of these things exist anymore, at least not close to me. Where do people go now to get out of the house, kill some time, be mildly entertained or distracted, and not spend a lot of money? (Activity must be indoors & air conditioned because Texas.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU