Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Richard Cabeza
Mar 1, 2005

What a dickhead...
“No I WONT turn down ‘Me so horny’ by 2 Live Crew!”

“I’m just ragequitting life”

“I’m sorry nurse, I can’t unlock my room for anyone until my parents get home”

Richard Cabeza fucked around with this message at 23:10 on Jul 7, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Richard Cabeza
Mar 1, 2005

What a dickhead...
I don’t remember AND I don’t care.

Richard Cabeza
Mar 1, 2005

What a dickhead...

frest posted:

you guys remember thundercats? that was a good show

Cheetara still gives me a boner. Or would if I wasn’t 800 bajillion years old.

Richard Cabeza
Mar 1, 2005

What a dickhead...

redshirt posted:

I assume our "Old Folks Home" will be in some storage facility where we're stored in a cold glucose fluid, hooked up to a VR system, providing heat for the AI overlords....

Insallah! Playing some old multiplayer shooter. I need to work on my K/D ratio before I D.

Richard Cabeza
Mar 1, 2005

What a dickhead...

Ashmole posted:

did you know that when I was a kid I had to let myself into the house with a key after school and be home alone for a little while before my parents came home? this is a unique thing for my generation and no others.

Same here. It wasn’t as terrifying as everyone made it out to be, but I grew up in a quiet blue collar town. Doors were rarely locked.

Now I find the idea of kids riding the subway to school nightmare inducing. Can’t imagine it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Richard Cabeza
Mar 1, 2005

What a dickhead...

That loving Sned posted:

The same nightmare again. The last affordable house in the world. I’m running but my legs are jelly. It disappears into a speck on the horizon

That would be the Gen Z in a nursing home thread. Us GenXers got the crumbs from the Boomers and are looking at investment property to counteract the lack of a pension.