Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

cash crab posted:

job tree pls

iron miner

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

Look I've already told you people that I'm the Voice of Leisure, that assignment comes from above the Party so there's really nothing you can GET YOUR HANDS OFF OF ME

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

docbeard posted:

Look I've already told you people that I'm the Voice of Leisure, that assignment comes from above the Party so there's really nothing you can GET YOUR HANDS OFF OF ME

cotton farmer

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

no one wants to work anymore

Bastard Tetris
Apr 27, 2005

L-Shaped

Nap Ghost

The Voice of Labor posted:

no one wants to work anymore

it’s sunday

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos
genuinely wish i could just do this irl, just give me a job i dont care

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

Peanut President posted:

genuinely wish i could just do this irl, just give me a job i dont care

bourgeoisie gate keeping for employment is self enforcing. my irl job, which is, I guess kinda technical, could be done competently by most people after a month or two of training, if the education system and society in general taught people to look, listen and think about things. there's an obvious contradiction that people wholook, listen and think about things don't really like being ripped off and oppressed.

that aside,

cop. your first assignment is to make sure the cotton farmer is doing their job. then check on the water treatment plant and make sure they're taking the poop out and the toxins out of the drinking water and not putting them in the drinking water

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos
i mean that sentiment is all fine and good until you apply for a job and some knuckle dragging mba says "hmm no bachelors degree? back to the breeding pits"

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos
also i am very stupid and belligerent so cop is perfect, thanks

Zodium
Jun 19, 2004

what's my job

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

Zodium posted:

what's my job

the party still has to shore up some engineering, millwright and logistic positions. once everyone's fed, housed, raimented, able to get to work and back and everything's maintained we can move on to education and research and cat pictures on the internet.

some things can't wait though, we need someone to be an orca diplomat and broker an agreement with the orcas so that our ships can transport cargo unmolested by the orcas. while you're diplomating see if the orcas can maybe do something about florida too

BoothBaberGinsburg
Jan 4, 2021

job me plz

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

Peanut President posted:

i mean that sentiment is all fine and good until you apply for a job and some knuckle dragging mba says "hmm no bachelors degree? back to the breeding pits"

well yeah, but soon IDEs will be happy to parse mandarin and every chinese middle schooler will code circles around western imperialist stack warriors and the paper tiger will lose yet another of its claws

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

millwright. that's a super important one. let me get it out of the way before I forget

BoothBaberGinsburg
Jan 4, 2021

millwright. that's a super important one. let me get it out of the way before I forget

thank you 🙏

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment
put me in the job cannon

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 7 days!
Reporting for duty

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

Bear Retrieval Unit posted:

put me in the job cannon

engineer (architectural)

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

Mr Hootington posted:

Reporting for duty

engineer (electrical)

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

i took medical classes in college

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

Chillgamesh posted:

i took medical classes in college

engineer (electron.....)

*beep beep*

*beep beep*

hold on I gotta take this call.

oh, oh that's terrible

that's all they found?

yes, I'll inform the family

sorry about that, yes, a vacancy has come up in the exciting field of orca diplomacy

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

When a tree grows, it is soft and pliable. But when it's dry and hard, it dies.

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

That which has become hard shall not triumph.

i am extremely lazy and good at avoiding work that i find boring, which is most work

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

Wheeee posted:

i am extremely lazy and good at avoiding work that i find boring, which is most work

engineer (electronic)

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

When a tree grows, it is soft and pliable. But when it's dry and hard, it dies.

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

That which has become hard shall not triumph.

ffffff

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽
I have experience as an influencer (this site) and have some ideas on how I could use my art to further the party's goals

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

AxGrap posted:

I have experience as an influencer (this site) and have some ideas on how I could use my art to further the party's goals

engineer (mechanical)

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

The dialectical struggle of history has always, essentially, been a question of how to apply justice to matter. Take away matter and what remains is justice.
do NOT offer the orcas crab meat we don't have enough

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

tokin opposition posted:

do NOT offer the orcas crab meat we don't have enough

good to see the cadre taking such an active interest in their work

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

engineer (electron.....)

*beep beep*

*beep beep*

hold on I gotta take this call.

oh, oh that's terrible

that's all they found?

yes, I'll inform the family

sorry about that, yes, a vacancy has come up in the exciting field of orca diplomacy

sounds like im gonna have a killer time!!!!