Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

speng31b
May 8, 2010

this is the thread for calling posters chuds and owning and flaming them, annihilating and obliterating them from the standpoint of posting.

calling for threads you don't like to be gassed, moved to cccc, gbs, or pet island is also allowed. actionable threats are OFF LIMITS, don't do it!!!!

basically, the post below is wrong. calling other posters chuds is epic and based, and this thread is for calling posters chuds, ranking your favorite posting chuds and more.

Jazerus posted:

i agree with lobster on this but also folks should gently caress off with labeling people who disagree with you chuds. this was one of the major problems i had with the musk thread and why i rebooted it under the iron fist of 16bbh. actual right-wing posters do not survive in cspam for any significant length of time and this subforum is based on a presumption of shared understanding that breaks down when you start characterizing other people as right-wing because they're a thread enemy or whatever. it's dumb as gently caress please do leftist in-fighting and not democrat-esque labeling people as right-wing if they disagree with you in any way

i'll start:

hootington is a hcud (#1)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

shitlib

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

why not encourage people to make friends & allies instead

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Oops! All Babalities

speng31b
May 8, 2010

CODChimera posted:

making allies is encouraged as it is an important part of strategy. organizing brigades in discord for example

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

gas the feedback thread

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

CODChimera posted:

gas the feedback thread

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

I'm calling all of you handsome and there's nothing you can loving do about it

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
blowing away cspam carebears

Buffer
May 6, 2007
I sometimes turn down sex and blowjobs from my girlfriend because I'm too busy posting in D&D. PS: She used my credit card to pay for this.

Buck Wildman posted:

tim russert sends his regards

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Buffer posted:

speng31b
May 8, 2010

Buck Wildman posted:

going to annihilate you for this

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

fail aids

Zodium
Jun 19, 2004

you're mentally ill op

speng31b
May 8, 2010

Zodium posted:

you're mentally ill op

thats right, mad?

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

asking others if they are mad through your tears. cry bitch.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost
I think of my "posting heyday" as 2017 when all of us were certain that the US was going to finally transform into an overtly fascist state and the idea that all of us might end up black-bagged and buried in a shallow grave somewhere just off the train tracks in South Daktoa seemed like a possibility. I remember it as a golden age of posting but what actually happened is that we all wound each other way the gently caress up, got shitfaced and high every night, and then blasted out our most paranoid thoughts onto cspam.

It was a beautiful world of wonder. I still miss it even though I was an absolute wreck of a human being.

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001
everyone here is a scud missile

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

chud

chud

CODChimera posted:

chud

That DICK! posted:

Oops! All Babalities
chud

speng31b posted:

making allies is encouraged as it is an important part of strategy. organizing brigades in discord for example
chud

CODChimera posted:

gas the feedback thread
chud

chud

chud

Buck Wildman posted:

chud

Homeless Friend posted:

blowing away cspam carebears
chud

Buffer posted:

chud

chud

speng31b posted:

going to annihilate you for this

chud
chud

Zodium posted:

you're mentally ill op
chud

speng31b posted:

thats right, mad?
chud

speng31b posted:

thats right, mad?
chud

lumpentroll posted:

chud

speng31b posted:

this is the thread for calling posters chuds and owning and flaming them, annihilating and obliterating them from the standpoint of posting.

calling for threads you don't like to be gassed, moved to cccc, gbs, or pet island is also allowed. actionable threats are OFF LIMITS, don't do it!!!!

basically, the post below is wrong. calling other posters chuds is epic and based, and this thread is for calling posters chuds, ranking your favorite posting chuds and more.

i'll start:

hootington is a hcud (#1)

chud

Dreylad posted:

everyone here is a scud missile

chud

Zeroisanumber posted:

I think of my "posting heyday" as 2017 when all of us were certain that the US was going to finally transform into an overtly fascist state and the idea that all of us might end up black-bagged and buried in a shallow grave somewhere just off the train tracks in South Daktoa seemed like a possibility. I remember it as a golden age of posting but what actually happened is that we all wound each other way the gently caress up, got shitfaced and high every night, and then blasted out our most paranoid thoughts onto cspam.

It was a beautiful world of wonder. I still miss it even though I was an absolute wreck of a human being.

chud

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

rodbeard posted:

chud

chud

chud

chud

chud

chud

chud

chud

chud

chud

chud

chud

chud

chud

chud

chud

chud

chud

chud

chud

chud

chud

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

speng31b
May 8, 2010

lumpentroll posted:

🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

whats the line for actionable threats? I'm intent on murdering every single poster on this forum and im almost done with planning the logistics of the months long nationwide road trip this is going to require

Buffer
May 6, 2007
I sometimes turn down sex and blowjobs from my girlfriend because I'm too busy posting in D&D. PS: She used my credit card to pay for this.

cringe

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

chud infighting. lets get more death threats please

speng31b
May 8, 2010

Zeroisanumber posted:

are you ok

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

im drinking mug after mug of chud tears itt

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

do you have what it takes to flame me? think you're a real flamer?

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Zeroisanumber posted:

i think of ev eryone getting black bagged, executed, and thrown into a mass grave all the time too

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Zeroisanumber posted:

anyway, peace

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

rodbeard posted:

chud

chud

chud

chud

chud

chud

chud

chud

chud

chud

chud

chud

chud

chud

chud

chud

chud

chud

chud

chud

chud

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Zeroisanumber posted:

syq

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Zeroisanumber posted:

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

i posted it, what are you gonna do about it?

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

that guy definitely voted for hillary lol

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe