Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

speng31b
May 8, 2010

Al! posted:

i posted it, what are you gonna do about it?

going to obliterate you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

[tune of barbara ann] chud chud chud chud in cspam

speng31b
May 8, 2010

SorePotato posted:

whats the line for actionable threats? I'm intent on murdering every single poster on this forum and im almost done with planning the logistics of the months long nationwide road trip this is going to require

post the plan

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

this picture always makes me laugh

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

speng31b posted:

post the plan

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

tell us exactly how you’re gonna kill and eat our families you coward

speng31b
May 8, 2010

lumpentroll posted:

thats pvp

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
more like pve thread, npcs

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
Photographer George Cooper (John Heard) is documenting the lives of subterranean homeless people, a population that has mysteriously dwindled. After receiving information from a reporter, George becomes aware of a conspiracy theory about cannibalistic monsters lurking in the sewers. He teams up with the reporter, a policeman (Christopher Curry) and a priest (Daniel Stern) to fight two battles: one against the cannibals and the other against a corrupt government official.

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 97 days!
:gas:

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

Probably Magic posted:

Photographer George Cooper (John Heard) is documenting the lives of subterranean homeless people, a population that has mysteriously dwindled. After receiving information from a reporter, George becomes aware of a conspiracy theory about cannibalistic monsters lurking in the sewers. He teams up with the reporter, a policeman (Christopher Curry) and a priest (Daniel Stern) to fight two battles: one against the cannibals and the other against a corrupt government official.

This

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
Jaz is obviously wrong, many cspam posters are liberals, and that is not a left wing ideology. For instance there's this dude.

Zeroisanumber posted:

I think of my "posting heyday" as 2017 when all of us were certain that the US was going to finally transform into an overtly fascist state and the idea that all of us might end up black-bagged and buried in a shallow grave somewhere just off the train tracks in South Daktoa seemed like a possibility. I remember it as a golden age of posting but what actually happened is that we all wound each other way the gently caress up, got shitfaced and high every night, and then blasted out our most paranoid thoughts onto cspam.

It was a beautiful world of wonder. I still miss it even though I was an absolute wreck of a human being.

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

Probably Magic posted:

Sounds to me like chuds are allies against the repressive police state and it's twin weapons, a controlled media and religion.

speng31b
May 8, 2010

that's allowed

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

I am a chud.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
All of you are chuds.

speng31b
May 8, 2010

Mr Hootington posted:

All of you are chuds.

mad?

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

Furious

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

Mr Hootington posted:

All of you are chuds.

Yes, thank you!

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

Childless
Healthy
Upbeat
Dynamic

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

The Saucer Hovers posted:

Childless
Healthy
Upbeat
Dynamic

phew, I'm none of these

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

cummy hands upon dick

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

a medium-format picture of beeftweeter staring silently at the camera, a quizzical expression on his face
cheery
helpful
understanding
dads

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Beeftweeter posted:

cheery
helpful
understanding
dads

drat I am a chud

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
Chud Webb

Flavahbeast
Jul 21, 2001

Jazerus posted:

this subforum is based on a presumption of shared understanding that breaks down when you start characterizing other people as right-wing because they're a thread enemy or whatever

:pwn:

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

^ well-known chud emote. mods?

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

lumpentroll posted:

very carefully

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

The dialectical struggle of history has always, essentially, been a question of how to apply justice to matter. Take away matter and what remains is justice.
execute all cspam political prisoners

speng31b
May 8, 2010

tokin opposition posted:

execute all cspam political prisoners

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
I think it is funny there are a number of posters who post about being high from the moment they wake up to the moment they go to bed and also post about the activities they are doing with their children while those posters are high.

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Mr Hootington posted:

I think it is funny there are a number of posters who post about being high from the moment they wake up to the moment they go to bed and also post about the activities they are doing with their children while those posters are high.

yeah caffeine ftl

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

Mr Hootington posted:

what

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

Mr Hootington posted:

dont tell on yourself old man

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

my bony fealty posted:

dont tell on yourself old man

I can't do narcotics that show up on urine tests due to my job and do not drink around my grandkid.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
Free rock Puncher. They were right.