Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Flopsy
Mar 4, 2013

Kaiser Mazoku posted:

Throw Velma on that trash pile too.

Velma is one of those breathtaking things where every single moment is just soaked through with raw unfiltered contempt. Both for the audience and the source material. And it's even weirder with all the producers and writers going around talking about how much they love the show and its characters. Mindy was especially atrocious about it because she has no loving clue who or what the character she's portraying is but claims Velma is her favorite. Imagine if you will you got called to play your favorite comfort character from your childhood and your way of showing it is by portraying them as the most hateful and most hated creature you can imagine. That's Mindy's deal and I still don't get what the end game was. Why even bother? Why put the energy in? There's a mystery for ya.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flopsy
Mar 4, 2013

Tragically they don't have the balls to go as hard as this did.

Flopsy
Mar 4, 2013

I love that Fizz and Ozzie were exactly what they seemed on the surface: a loving healthy couple that actually made it work out between them in spite of the class difference. basically something Stolas and Blitzo can aspire to.

Flopsy
Mar 4, 2013

Oxxidation posted:

at the rate things are going striker's going to be completely feral the next time he shows up. micah bell levels of crazy

Dude is increasingly losing it over the fact that it's becoming painfully obvious a lot of Hell's upper class have successful relationships with lesser demons. What I really want to know is what the hell was done to him to make him have the genuine seething grudge? Blitzo flat out calls him a supremacist and he's loving RIGHT. He wants to kill any imps that've hooked up with royalty. I also find the ending little sad in that both Ozzie and Fizz have agreed it's safer for him to always have an entourage because it's too risky for him to go out alone ever again. And truthfully while very sly and genuinely slippery Fizz is fragile physically and emotionally. He really can't handle violence very well and if Blitzo wasn't there Striker might've hurt and or killed him a fit of rage because he rambles when he's nervous.

Flopsy
Mar 4, 2013

Adder Moray posted:

Just going to point out that Stolas' response to what happened in S2E4 being him recognizing the power imbalance (not in the social rank, but in the fact Stolas has control over Blitzo's livelihood) was always going to be a barrier between their getting any closer and then seeking to rememedy it was very mature on his part.

The ball is now entirely in Blitzo's court.

Fizz being entirely done with Blitzo's lovely weak arguments as to why Stolas doesn't really love him was a real gem I have to say. Felt like he was channeling a good chunk of the audience in that moment.

Flopsy
Mar 4, 2013

Calling it now Fizz is going to be the key to Blitzo getting his poo poo together. If he can salvage one of his most precious old relationships he can certainly get it together for the rest.

Flopsy
Mar 4, 2013

Macaluso posted:

I assume Verosika will be next up as far as that goes, and then Stolas, and then Barbie. I imagine the hardest one is going to be Barbie. It's one thing for Fizz to realize he was hurt so bad on accident, but it's a whole other thing that Blitzo's accident killed his and Barbie's mom.

I actually really like the direction of a bunch of these characters being initially shown as "villains" only for it to become clear down the line they're just people Blitzo hosed over who are understandably bitter about it. I really do want to see Verosika get her moment in the sun because from what little we heard about it Blitzo really did a number on the poor girl. Bad sex life, stealing from her, mocking her for her work as succubus (I mean what else is she supposed to do?) Just really nasty stuff all around. The only bad things Blitzo has to say about her are her drinking problem and her literally being a sex worker. Top it off with it being implied she developed the drinking habit as a way to cope with him and it spiraled from there.

Flopsy
Mar 4, 2013

Happy Landfill posted:

This is totally stolas

Difference is Stolas actually read the fine print and saved both Ozzie and Fizz a lot of suffering while dragging it out so if worse came to worse at least the terms will be fair.

Flopsy
Mar 4, 2013

I Am Fowl posted:

Hmm, maybe that has something to do with Striker's deep grudge. Maybe he's some noble's bastard?

Would certainly explain the bitterness if he's the illegitimate son of noble who got kicked to the curb when a "pure blooded" heir came along. Or maybe the Goetias royally hosed him over in some way.

edit: Also LOLing forever I finally stumbled across some hate reviews and they're big mad that Asmodeus didn't go on a mindless rampage and that the kidnapping was too "convenient" as a plot device. gently caress me they gonna get mad at the cartoon logic of Blitzo manifesting popcorn and soda too?

Flopsy fucked around with this message at 05:08 on Sep 10, 2023

Flopsy
Mar 4, 2013

Macaluso posted:

I mean a lot of those people aren't even fans of the show. They're people that hate the show and hate Viv specifically that will hate watch the show just to complain about it.

Actually 100% this. Which as I've said before is really...unsettling for me that people dedicate that much time and passion to hating something. Like I don't know why the idea of ignoring and watching something else never occurs or this is what makes their day. Either way ew.

Flopsy
Mar 4, 2013

mycomancy posted:

Excited Chicken Noises is a great username.

It's a close second to CRITTER NOISES I gotta say.

Flopsy
Mar 4, 2013

Space Cadet Omoly posted:

I love Fitz and Ozzie and was thus delighted to watch a Fitz and Ozzie episode. Kind of interesting that the two demon lords we've met so far are actually nice people who want to make sure their sins are enjoyed in healthy ways. Ozzie is disgusted by the idea of a love potion (and he's right, love potions are a gross concept) because he believes lust should be all about consent and mutual pleasure, and Queen Bee loves to throw parties and indulge in food and drink, but when she sees Blitzo is acting out of control she immediately gets worried and lets Luna know she needs to have a talk with her dad.

I wonder if they're setting us up with a couple reasonable Sins who rule wisely and don't have any overarching ambitions to contrast them with much shittier ones down the line. I get the feeling Mammon is going to be an absolute rear end in a top hat just by all the shady set up around him. I.E. i strongly suspect he isolated Fizz to make him easier to control as an asset. And I don't remember what interview I heard it in but Mammon absolutely has complete control of Fizz's finances. In other words Fizzarolli lives a luxurious lifestyle only because of Ozzie not because he has any real financial means of his own. It's a genuinely sad power dynamic that as a celebrity Fizzarolli should be more of an equal to Asmodeus but by comparison he's literally a pauper because he never sees a cent of it.

Flopsy
Mar 4, 2013

MJeff posted:

That was the gayest episode of Helluva Boss and that is a very difficult bar to clear.

Records are made to be broken.

Also just had an interesting thought. I think it' possible Asmodeus and Fizzarolli met through Mammon. As in he'd already invested way too much time and money into making Fizz the next big thing at this point and little physical and mental trauma wasn't going to stop him from squeezing every last drop of talent out of him. So he contacts Ozzie for a special order outside of his usual purview (prosthetics). At this point it would be up to him to meet with who he needs them for and actually work with said patient to get them properly functional. I could see a lot of bonding over Ozzie getting to know Fizz while designing the prosthetics for him. Not sure how they would've met up otherwise honestly.

Flopsy
Mar 4, 2013

MJeff posted:

I think they were laying the foundation from that from her first appearance. Verosika has always been presented as genuinely angry and hurt by Blitz. Somebody else pointed it out, Blitz is just insulting her job and her drinking problem and she's like "dude, you ditched me and stole my car and my credit cards!" and Blitz is just like "drat, get over it, bitch. 🙄"

Although she does get a dig in at his sister being in rehab. And then she and her succubuddies give a bit of the ol' opposite-of-consensual touching to Mox, so, y'know. She's not perfect, either. But, it is hell.

That dig about rehab might be twofold as she's implying that Blitzo is the common denominator for people ending up there. The latter....yeah not my favorite scene if I'm being honest. They could've just beat him up the nonconsensual part is kinda just eugh...I take solace in that at least his pants stayed on.

Flopsy fucked around with this message at 23:12 on Sep 14, 2023

Flopsy
Mar 4, 2013

Ghost Leviathan posted:

Oh, Fizz's backstory is definitely a mix of Robocop but for entertainment and celebrities who are drat near property of their studio/producer and live off perks entirely on their whims. The extortionate ransom contract Crimson was trying to pull that would render Ozzie his puppet is definitely Mammon's bread and butter.

I'm wondering if Ozzie's reluctance to let Fizz go off alone to see Mammon also stems from the fact Mammon uses him as a means of controlling his brother. Ozzie is shown to be a genuine entrepreneur for example. He clearly has a background in engineering and has a workshop in the palace where he can work on his inventions in addition to upkeep on Fizz's prosthetics. He also clearly has very high standards on quality as opposed to Mammon to whom safety standards are a faaaar second to getting something on the market fast. Ozzie's focus on quality has made himself and his Ring stinkin' rich if the decor and the infrastructure is any kind of indicator. I can easily see mammon envying his wealth and wanting some means of getting his hands on it. Enter the worst kept secret in hell--it's currently really vague what Fizz's involvement with Mammon entails but likely Mammon still owns him body and soul. And because of that if he for example wanted to take Fizz away he could easily and legally do so. in a weird way he could be using Fizz to keep Asmodeus under his thumb so he gets a cut of Lust's profit margins. And Ozzie understandably is really skeeved out and nervous about the guy being near Fizz alone at any time hence his overprotectiveness. In weird way while ozzie and Fizz have healthier relationship than Stolas and Blitzo they're probably having an even harder time of it due to their higher profiles and what that means for them. Mammon could technically tear them apart at any time he wants and Ozzie probably pays him off just to keep Fizz with him.

Flopsy
Mar 4, 2013

Ghost Leviathan posted:

Oh, Mammon's definitely going to be a monster, we've seen the Sins so far be surprisingly sympathetic characters, but think is Gluttony and Lust are considered downright quaint as 'sins' go these days by all but the most puritan and openly bigoted, given the modern context around food and sex. Irresponsible drinking and being a horny pervert is one thing, while greed is very blatantly destroying the world.

I do like how they show that through the Greed ring looking almost post-apocalyptic with everyone ready to kill each other at a moment's notice and the natural environment is just absolutely ruined. There's also an interesting detail during Fizz's entrance that shows the bank doors blown off and bunch of money just spilling out and nobody's touching it. I think inflation is so through the loving roof there that loans are probably the only way people pay things off and physical money is close to useless. Hence Loan Sharks being the dominant demon class. We haven't been given any other hints about the other Sins just yet but if I had to guess who else is a major rear end in a top hat I'm leaning toward Leviathan just because Envy can get pretty nasty too.

Flopsy
Mar 4, 2013

Ghost Leviathan posted:

I figure it's mostly rural because regular pointlessly insanely brutal heavy metal album cover style wars regularly destroy most civilization there.

Also fire twisters and volcanos are part of the natural landscape.

Flopsy
Mar 4, 2013

Dapper_Swindler posted:

yeah. i feel like blitz has been headed toward a breaking point this season and this was kinda it. he was able to actually have a healthy moment and admit he hosed up and now fiz may actually be friends again someday.

Honestly i hope this is the case. I'm reminded of a take I heard in one of those video essays examining season two. Where the maker was eagerly suggesting that Fizz took Blitzo up on his make out offer and cheated on Ozzie in that moment and Blitzo is just going to destroy their relationship. It just strikes me as so weird that first off; this the conclusion they come to when nothing obviously happened and two looking forward to that kind of scenario with an almost perverse sense of glee. Like the entire purpose of the show is for Blitzo to hit rock bottom like he hasn't been there already for years now. Then they proceeded to talk about hoping Stolas turns into a terrifying psycho and I completely checked out of it altogether. Which is sad because they were making some coherent points until apparently their fanfiction brain took the reins.

Flopsy fucked around with this message at 18:18 on Sep 21, 2023

Flopsy
Mar 4, 2013

Dapper_Swindler posted:

jesus people are so lovely at reading media. i feel like everyone wants the characters to be worse people then they are which kinda misses the point about the show. the show is about being born with a shithand on a lovely rung on the ladder in hosed hell world that encourages the worst in people, some places worse then others, and it explores how people react.

like blitz had the really really really poo poo hand. so did moxxie. moxxie was able to overcome it because he has a support system of his wife who loves him and his boss who while lovely does care about him. like he could have easly become his dad because he has some of his traits(preening/vain/selfdestructive flair for the dramatic) but he doesnt because he learned from it and has empathy. blitz never really had that. his dad sold him for 5 and used condom. his mom died and his sister and friend/crush got super hosed up from it and he is super self destructive because of it. Loona is a mini version of him and he sees alot in her and he overcorrects because of it.

wanting stolas to be some sociopath is loving edgy psycho doesnt work either because it goes against who he is. stolas despite what he is and his postion is just a good dude. he loves his kid, he put up with and was abused by his psycho wife and her family all so he could keep his daughter happy or at least not in any danger. and like yeah he is rich but he is a minor noble and his dad doesnt even remember him most of the time, his wife is psycho and he lives in a den of vipers. all he wants to do is feed his plants, keep his kid happy and be hosed by his boyfriend. like again i think alot of these folks just want the show to be way way edgier then it is. like personally think the humor can be hit or miss, but i like the show because i like the characters alot and want to see where they end up. like i have a bunch of artist friends who don't like the show and while i dont agree with them, they are least have their points but this poo poo always is lol.

I actually welcome HB criticism if they are actually making a coherent point. I like examining things and poo poo nothing is perfect, it's good to think about this stuff. But what pisses me off is having a snit because they're too loving stupid to follow point A to point B or they have some weird sadist take on it. I think the entire point of the show is repairing relationships and actually getting excited about poo poo getting worse when it's already pretty bad is so....I don't even know how to describe it. Like relishing in narrative misery that hasn't even been hinted at yet is so offputting to me. Especially because their "logic" for Fizz having cheated is that he wipes the corner of his mouth when he meet back up with Ozzie. Like holy poo poo that's what makes you think it happened? Not that he got beat up, ran up several flights of stairs and is probably exhausted? The reach is just breathtaking.

Flopsy
Mar 4, 2013

Happy Landfill posted:

An animator posted a new preview for the next ep already

https://twitter.com/0Nonie2/status/1705032862972440875?s=20

:3:

If it's for an episode I'm thrilled but I thought they were just practicing an animated shot? Not trying to be a downer just genuinely a lil' confused.

Flopsy
Mar 4, 2013

Dapper_Swindler posted:

yeah, most of their issues are they just dont like the style or humor or think its weird that everyone in hell is gay but their are no real MONSTERS there(said person is gay) all of which i can understand. i think alot of the problem is

this. alot of critics either want it to be edgy edgy edgy or stephen universe but with all the sharp edges sanded off.

I have noticed the fandom drama overlap between Helluva Boss and Steven Universe.

Flopsy
Mar 4, 2013

Megillah Gorilla posted:

I love that the show starts from a ridiculously edgy premise (imps in hell venturing to the human world to murder people) and finds a wholesome core along the way.

This might be a controversial take but the show is at its best when it leans into the wholesome elements. Like Exe's and Ooh's had a literal wedding massacre but it was driven by Millie coming to save her husband. Every episode that puts something sweet in it has been much stronger for it in my opinion just because it balances all the other chaos out. Does every episode need to be like that? Of course not but I have noticed something of a pattern there.

Flopsy
Mar 4, 2013

Dapper_Swindler posted:

idk those folks pick fights with anyone. did that crazy lady who wrote a 5 hour long rant about stephen universe(and multiple hour long videos on a pony from mlp) ever talk about Helluva boss.

As far as I know no. But she did talk about Hazbin Hotel fondly before deciding she hated it because a friend of a friend told her Viv eats puppies or some poo poo. Also she was weirdly hostile towards Angel's character which I thought was very strange. Basically wrote him off as one note gay joke even after his backstory was revealed. And anybody trying to point it out to her got blocked.

Flopsy
Mar 4, 2013

Megillah Gorilla posted:

Steven Universe is wholesome as gently caress, but some of the fans are just rabid.

I remember that poor girl who drew fan art of one character, but didn't draw her as chubby as the original and was relentlessly bullied into self harm.

Fandom spaces in general are like the no man's land of sanity. And to give Lily some background for her abrasiveness I know she's endured a lot of trauma but her coping mechanisms are truly for poo poo.

Flopsy
Mar 4, 2013

KORNOLOGY posted:

He's a goth hottie, dark gothboobs

All I remember from him was the goth chick's chest getting bigger and bigger every episode.

Flopsy
Mar 4, 2013

Megillah Gorilla posted:

Oh totes. The more she wrote about her world, the less sense it made and the worse it looked.

From what I heard about one of the prequel movies, the big bad evil wizard just wanted to stop the holocaust or some poo poo but had to be stopped because the wizards didn't want the untermensch to know they existed.

Not even touching the fact she tried to make Dobby look like a weirdo for not wanting to be enslaved and that the real lesson was to treat your slaves WELL. It was Hagrid impressing this on Hermione btw.

Megillah Gorilla posted:

Another little thing about the circus fire I just got from a random youtube short. We know now that white patches on imps are scars, given that's where Blitz got burned and now has a white spot.

This is young Fizzarolli at his birthday party:

This is him now:

All white face, meaning his entire face is scar tissue. Except for a tiny red spot on his nose.

That's because he was wearing a fake clown nose when he was burned, so it was protected.

Not to mention in a hosed up way he's been permanently trapped in the role of a clown for the rest of his life because now his face always resembles one. I know being a clown is what he's always known and is very good at it. But I wonder if he resents never having the option to be anything otherwise.

Flopsy
Mar 4, 2013

Megillah Gorilla posted:

The original trilogy would have been a lot better if Vader was getting his rear end clapped by the emperor.

Don't unleash this demon I beg you. The thought of Palpatine barking out UNLIMITED POWER mid coitus has me dying over here.

Flopsy
Mar 4, 2013

Madurai posted:

"Unleash?" Are you not familiar with the internet?

I wish I wasn't. :smith:

Flopsy
Mar 4, 2013

GODAMMIT YA BEAT ME TO IT! But yeah Mammon is an evil christmas tree with an Australian accent. That tracks. Genuinely wondering what kind music style he performs because initially I was leaning towards something like Heavy metal or Classic rock, but his appearance makes me question that.

edit: Went to look for fanart on Tumblr and there's already rage posting about this. Viziepop's hatedom never fails to baffle me.

Flopsy fucked around with this message at 05:35 on Sep 26, 2023

Flopsy
Mar 4, 2013

Macaluso posted:

Poeple keep saying he has an Australian accent. Where is that info from?

I hope it's literally just Michael Cusack

His silhouette was teased last year with the caption "Decorate me ya 'bloody cunts!"

So many have assumed he has an Aussie accent or possibly something from the United Kingdom.

Flopsy
Mar 4, 2013

Dapper_Swindler posted:

god id love if it was zach instead just doing really awful british accent/annoying noises.

what do they hate about it? i think the design is alright. weirdly enough the only design i dont care for is ozzies because i don't like the head design, i feel like it should be more birdie or something but like thats just me.

Oh just the usual loving everything: it's problematic that he's fat because he's the sin of greed/ he's probably not fat he's just wearing a lot clothes and Viv hates fat people, he looks like Oogie Boogie what a total ripoff of character design, the animation is jank it's giving me a headache to look at it, the design is too busy everything Viv designs is sloppy to has too many details and on and on and loving on.

Understand these are people who want to be pissed off and will get pissed off about the stupidest poo poo imaginable. It's really weird too because there's literal normal stuff to complain about but they just never do. They always latch onto the strangest most pointless BS aspects of the show. I could easily talk about how the execution of the slowburn is leaning a little more towards frustrating than fulfilling and discuss my personal preferences toward how I'd usually go about it. Instead I get these paragraph long rants about characters being problematic by design alone and how Vivzie is literally Hitler/Margaret Thatcher and is poisoning the world or some poo poo. It's less real criticism and more just flat out obsessive and disturbed.

Flopsy
Mar 4, 2013

Oxxidation posted:

seems like maybe you should stop paying attention to them

I've been blocking as they pop up. But sometimes you have to skim ahead in a post to check because they don't tag this poo poo. So you can just be scrolling doing your thing next thing you know you're hitting the speed bumps.

Flopsy
Mar 4, 2013

Oxxidation posted:

phrasing it differently, I don’t think this thread should be fifty percent safaris on what psychotic tweens think about the raunchy devil cartoon

Ok fair enough, I'll try and drop it.

Flopsy
Mar 4, 2013

Hell yeah more good food!

Flopsy
Mar 4, 2013

Called it on Mammon being a piece of poo poo.

Flopsy
Mar 4, 2013

Happy Landfill posted:

These past two episodes on Fizz have me pretty excited for the return of Verosika. All the Fizz/Ozzie stuff is also making me hopeful for whenever Stolas and Blitz run in to each other again--obviously, I expect it to be not quite that simple, I think it's going to get worse between them before it gets better, but I'm really excited to see where that storyline eventually goes

I feel like Ozzie and Fizz are there to set the good example of what an interclass relationship looks like so Stolas and Blitzo can eventually get their poo poo together and not feel like they're the only ones doing it. I mean the biggest thing I've noticed about them is they actually TALK about their problems and work through them instead of burying it and pretending everything is fine.

Pyrotoad posted:

gently caress you and your combs :argh:

I bet they actually combed through real message boards to get this pure unadulterated fan goodness. On another note I noticed something kinda...ick on a re-watch. Fizz's relationship with Mammon is explicitly a combination of idol worship/father figure. And yet when we see Mammon chilling in his web he's being tended to by a pair of Robo Fizz's in...shall we say a kind of compromising position? The implications along with his manipulative behavior are really REALLY loving gross. Like yeah he obviously groomed him to be his personal work horse but I'm praying it didn't go further than that.

Flopsy
Mar 4, 2013

Shindragon posted:

The women aren't even funny line and Vivie's credit popping up exactly had me dying.

I will admit when Ozzie hired Blitzo to try to talk some sense into Fizz I was worried that it was gonna make their very fragile friendship break but boy am I glad I was wrong. Really enjoyed when Bltizo thought twice of blowing the creepy fans brains out as that would probably made Fizz's contest way more difficult.

Also lol Blitzo calling Ozzie/Fizz hypocrites. He ain't wrong. I"m very curious what the implications of royalty and an imp in a relationship providing consequences. Like yeah sure the public didn't give a gently caress but yeah..

wonder if the higher ups might not be too happy about it.

I swear in that moment Blizo continued on his streak of emotional development realizing Fizz was literally out of reach and to let that loose end go. But yeah absolutely valid to call them hypocrites also the forshadowing of them echoing Moxie's song lyrics is *chef's kiss*

Also I don't think Lucifer gives a single poo poo who other Sins gently caress but may not like that Ozzie essentially stole Mammon's toy away.

Flopsy
Mar 4, 2013

Now that I've had some time to digest I've just realized the sheer implications of this episode. Fizz might unintentionally become the face of an Imp revolution. I mean from the perspective of his audience he just became a motherfucking folk hero. Achieved fame and fortune from the King Greed openly kicked him to the curb when he got sick of him and bagged the King of Lust as his new Sugar Daddy while fearlessly telling Mammon to gently caress off. Can you imagine how for the oppressed lower classes that looked? He didn't lose a single fan and if anything is taking his entire audience with him wherever he goes from here. I can honestly see his fame full on exploding even further. Problem is Mammon is definitely going to come after him and if it gets out the "elites" are after Fizz I don't think the imp population would take that revelation lying down AT ALL. Probably take it as further proof of them trying to stifle them and that could get ugly.

Also Striker must be spitting blood right now lol

Flopsy fucked around with this message at 17:16 on Oct 30, 2023

Flopsy
Mar 4, 2013

Madurai posted:

Larger balance of power issue: Asmodeus interfered with Mammon's poo poo right in his own territory.

Yeah could definitely see this going the legal route as well with Mammon claiming since Fizz is from greed he technically still "owns" him. But again any open retaliation is going to piss off Fizz's enormous fanbase so an actual civil war could be in the works in addition to a lower-class uprising.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flopsy
Mar 4, 2013

Tristesse posted:

Super happy to hear Tom Cardy in one of the many musical numbers (man this episode was PACKED.)

If you aren't already familiar I highly recommend checking him out. Catchy and hilarious. Ski-dap bedop.

My favorites are H.Y.C.Y.BH, The Ballad of Smokin Joe Rudeboy, and Perception Check.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--9kqhzQ-8Q

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7W4dAvZmQc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjlYFWLUDBQ

Also the classic :https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFokXnCCMf8