Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

I think mine has been having some funding problems. He's still sending guys after me on a pretty regular schedule, but this time last year they were all Kung-Fu masters and now they barely even seem to know basic karate. Hell the ones that jumped me in the seasonal section at Target last week were just wielding Lacrosse sticks. I saw my arch-rival's car at AutoZone a couple days ago and I was worried he was up to something with vehicles, but I got someone on the inside who told me he was just replacing his battery. I'm starting to regret having this tooth hollowed out and filled with cyanide, because I just don't feel threatened at the moment.

Anyway, how are you guys and gals holding up in your shadow war?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

not well. i dont remember making any kind of enemy and have always avoided doing so but if theres some rear end in a top hat witch with a grudge out there at psychic war against me they are winning

ante
Apr 9, 2005

SUNSHINE AND RAINBOWS
Legitimately he's just posting about me a whole lot on twitter, and his family has been asking if he's okay and everyone else is muting him it's pretty friggin' weird to be honest

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
He seems pretty busy with running Twitter into the ground so I don’t think I’m on his radar at the moment.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

the gangstalking hasn't stopped, if anything it's gotten more intense in these summer months

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Smugworth loves you, William Henry Hairytaint.

Nice Van My Man
Jan 1, 2008

There's some clone of me who's apparently pretty convincing, as I keep having people tell me how there's an uncannily similar looking person in my city. I even had someone I knew, who just saw my clone 5 minutes before seeing me, wonder how I'd teleported. Apparently my clone looks angrier than me so that's the only way to tell us apart. I can only imagine that when he finally sets eyes on me he will tear me apart with his rage fueled strength.

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

I seem to be winning the war against myself so pretty well i'd say

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

i have had him killed. but his next plot has been even more diabolical, harassing me in my dreams

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
I decide to let my son, Scott, get the gun from his room. It worked out very well for us

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
Just the usual glory hole shenanigans. Farted in my eyes last week, that was pretty good

DangerDummy!
Jul 7, 2009

Pretty loving good, I guess. Not a lot of checks in the old W column for DD! over the last 12 months or so.

I keep waiting to see what the end game is. On the one hand, I'm ready for oblivion. But I also hate to lose, so...

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013
I always go "Wait, who the gently caress are you supposed to be?" whenever my enemies confront me and it really makes them super mad. The joke's on them though because I honestly don't know who the gently caress they even are or what I've done to piss them off.

aniviron
Sep 11, 2014

Wait you guys got arch rivals? I never got one, when was that supposed to happen?

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007
i've had a nemesis for like 15 years and their peak villain moves were 1) abandoning me in the woods after i had pulled their drunk drowning rear end out of a lake and 2) did a siege on my house using an accordion. Just godawful drunk accordion playing outside of my window. Anyway they went to treatment and are in recovery and my revenge for all their nonsense is making them be my friend while sober.

Taeke
Feb 2, 2010

My arch rival is always setting me up to fail and make my life eay harder than it needs to be. I make do, and it's not like he's ruined my life (so far) but it's annoying and exhausting. Can't really do anything about it due to a time difference so I've just decided to try my best and correct the ways he sabotages poo poo. gently caress that guy though, for real. At least I can comfort myself that I'll always be a better, more experienced person than he'll ever be.

Zugzwang
Jan 2, 2005

You have a kind of sick desperation in your laugh.

Ramrod XTreme
So far their attempts on my life have been unsuccessf-

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
He’s a nasty son of a gun but I won’t deny that goatee looks quite dashing…

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
He died like the rest.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.

Zugzwang posted:

So far their attempts on my life have been unsuccessf-

RIP in Peace.

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]
They've been casting spells to end my soul line, but my circle of crack rock protection has been serving me well.

Most recently, they have sent skin walkers and shadow hoppers to try and infiltrate my associates, but this too shall fail

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

After our latest scuffle in the waffle house parking lot, I'm starting to think he's not trying very hard. Might need to replace him.

Peg Sliderskew
Jan 4, 2010
cn't relly type, tiedto barrel markde 'gunpowd'

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

i don't have any rivals everyone likes me because i'm a swell guy

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

My arch-rival is my stomach and colon and they win a little more each and every day.

Dial A For Awesome
May 23, 2009
He hired all the lazy incompetent employees I sacked when I bought my favourite business and used them to create his own version :( I wanted to fight him but my mom said “no”.

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

it’s pretty pathetic honestly, i can’t go to this one lovely town with under 1k population under threat of violence but i always hated that place and never had any intention of returning anyway. the mastermind behind this has resorted to drinking herself to death and writing really weird, sad angry letters

Doc Fission
Sep 11, 2011

It's kind of been awhile, TBH. No one's tried to knock my head off with a flying jump kick in weeks. You think I should be worried?

Nyan Bread
Mar 17, 2006

You think you got rival problems, well mine just happens to involve Arch Lich Gul'Khazar himself! One weekend you let a professional lich crash on your couch because their mausoleum is being fumigated for cryptbugs (and we went to college together) and next an entire undead army turns your basement into a festering nest. Curiously the weather's also been zero-visibility and raining the whole time, and I can't even check if the sump pump's been running because of all the low-lying death fog near the furnace. Which I known is Gul's alternate form when he's deep in his regenerative slumber, thinking up some old grudges I bet! Let me tell you stepping on a carrion larva as an idea of a practical joke is not funny, and is way more painful than stepping on a Lego.

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

pretty good, op

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
He’s fallen on the ice, it cracks
Will he plunge in and join me here?
He meets my eyes, to my surprise
He laughs in full light of my frown
My double wants to pull me down

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Sometimes I think I’m safe but then I turn off my monitor and he’s right there glaring at me!

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
My only rival was killed in a car accident in highschool.

They had this ceremony about it at the school and everyone, even the teachers, knew he was a total oval office.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

BigBadSteve posted:

Smugworth loves you, William Henry Hairytaint.

Yea