Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Wear a military uniform and ask for a discount

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

pay using a foreign currency, taking full advantage of fluctuating exchange rates

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
FEEL FREE TO DISREGARD THIS POST

It is guaranteed to be lazy, ignorant, and/or uninformed.
You can just create multiple McDonald's rewards memberships with the AP and get free fries for basically ever as long as you have a new email address.

Nurglings
May 6, 2016
make an order in the drive thru, cancel order at first window, pretend your the person behind you at the second window, eat the tendies that sucker paid for

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Saalkin posted:

Wear a military uniform and ask for a discount
semper fudge :patriot:

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

insist they accept checks (manager knows)

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
if you are nice to the workers they might give you free food

Turrurrurrurrrrrrr
Dec 22, 2018

I hope this is "battle" enough for you, friend.

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Hide on the roof of your favorite fast food restaurant right above the drive thru window. Whenever a car pulls up to collect their food, drop a rope with a hook attached and yoink the bag right out of their hands.

This but lower a loose car door with a basket and a cardboard customer fixed on the "inside" to collect the goodies.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Demand to see the manager and tell them that everyone is doing a great job.

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

if you order spaghetti at burger king they are obligated to make it for you. they don't have a choice

it'll take like 2 hours but you'll get spaghetti

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Mr. Meagles posted:

if you order spaghetti at burger king they are obligated to make it for you. they don't have a choice

it'll take like 2 hours but you'll get spaghetti
You can order anything at any restaurant and if you play your cards right get it. Order a burger at a sushi restaurant. They actually have all they need to make something like a burger back there. Might be Teriyaki beef packed between panko crusted rice cakes, but you know what? They can do it.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Bring your own toppings to Subway.

Triikan
Feb 23, 2007
Most Loved

Hollismason posted:

You can just create multiple McDonald's rewards memberships with the AP and get free fries for basically ever as long as you have a new email address.

When they brought out those fancy chicken sandwhiches and you could get one free with $1 purchase, the only limit to the number of free sandwhiches you could get was a credit card could only be used on one account at a time. I was super hardcore into credit card churning at the time, and had dozens of credit cards open, so more free chicken sandwhiches than I could possibly eat.

I liked the BBQ one.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

I haven't been to a McDonalds or BK or Taco Bell or KFC or any of them in over 25 years due to my vegetarianism.

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

redshirt posted:

I haven't been to a McDonalds or BK or Taco Bell or KFC or any of them in over 25 years due to my vegetarianism.

Taco Bell has some very good vegetarian options

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

redshirt posted:

BK has a veggie burger

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

BK has a veggie burger

I'm glad. It's well outside my thoughts these days.

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

numberoneposter posted:

Bring your own toppings to Subway.

Idiot; toppings are free. Better hack; bring your own bread and cold cuts

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
Best fast food hack is to just work there

Make some friends and then call in your order like 'hey it's me, put a little extra on'.

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
If they try to get uppity just retort

I'm your manager punk, give me the extra tomato or I'll livestream our BRAWL match

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
I beat you with Kirby bro. Nobody needs to see that if you put some more pepper packets in the bag.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Treecko posted:

I beat you with Kirby bro. Nobody needs to see that if you put some more pepper packets in the bag.

TIA for the life hacks.