Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CubicalSucrose
Jan 1, 2013

Phantom my Opera and call me South Park: Bigger, Longer, & Uncut
I'm pro-turbo, but anti-cube-turbo.

##vote MSRP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Johnny Keats
Jan 24, 2023

##Vote Cube

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 1

CubicalSucrose (4): shwinnebego, Mr. Humalong, Sandwolf, Johnny Keats
Voodoofly (1): CCKeane
My Second Re-Reg (1): CubicalSucrose
Sandwolf (0): shwinnebego, shwinnebego

Not Voting (4): My Second Re-Reg, Tired Moritz, Toalpaz, Voodoofly

With 10 alive, it's 6 votes to execute. The current deadline is July 23rd, 2023 at 4 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 2 days.

Johnny Keats
Jan 24, 2023

Sorry I just don't believe town Cube would drop the day 1 gimmick for a game without also announcing that he is dropping it

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Mine is purely revenge motivated

Johnny Keats
Jan 24, 2023

He is also pretending to not know that scum is told who the assassin is, despite that mechanic being more than enough to inspire Cube to use a posting gimmick for day 1

Johnny Keats
Jan 24, 2023

Like, "anybody trying to turbo someone for no reason must know they are the assassin" or something.

shwinnebego
Jul 11, 2002

keats what in the blithering heck are you talking about

i say this as someone dogmatically committed to turboing cube

shwinnebego
Jul 11, 2002

Johnny Keats posted:

Sorry I just don't believe town Cube would drop the day 1 gimmick for a game without also announcing that he is dropping it

what gimmick?

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

shwinnebego posted:

keats what in the blithering heck are you talking about

i say this as someone dogmatically committed to turboing cube

I think he’s just saying “I have a reason to vote cube”

shwinnebego
Jul 11, 2002

Sandwolf posted:

I think he’s just saying “I have a reason to vote cube”

fine i guess, imo he may as well have selected 20 random words from a dictionary and placed them in a random order and made this point equally well though

Johnny Keats
Jan 24, 2023

"What gimmick" is exactly my point. I guess you've never played in a game with Cube, but he posts intentionally scummy on day 1 in every game he has ever played, except this one.

Johnny Keats
Jan 24, 2023

Also, in case you were also expressing confusion at this part, the OP says that scum know who the assassin is. They would not ever target that person for the NK. I don't think Cube would miss this, but I do think he would as scum pretend to miss it

shwinnebego
Jul 11, 2002

Johnny Keats posted:

Also, in case you were also expressing confusion at this part, the OP says that scum know who the assassin is. They would not ever target that person for the NK. I don't think Cube would miss this, but I do think he would as scum pretend to miss it

what has cube said to indicate that he missed this

Johnny Keats
Jan 24, 2023

CubicalSucrose posted:

I bet I'm the blind assassin so please don't vote me out and also marauders please waste your time trying to eliminate me at night. Thanks.

shwinnebego
Jul 11, 2002

Johnny Keats posted:

"What gimmick" is exactly my point. I guess you've never played in a game with Cube, but he posts intentionally scummy on day 1 in every game he has ever played, except this one.

i dunno i found his post scummy that's why i voted him?

anyway whatever i'll keep this weird string of posts from you in mind for later, it's possible that you're correctly joining the cube turbo for reasons that are inscrutable to me but i also feel like you are scum torturing yourself to justify joining a fairly lackadaisical D1 turbo and faceplanting repeatedly while doing it

shwinnebego
Jul 11, 2002

hmmm

i guess that could be a slip

i think it was more just a scummy shitpost

maybe this is just 6 of one half a dozen of the other

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

Johnny Keats posted:

I would target the blind assassin if I was scum, specifically to effectively withhold a kill, so I could look at the camera and say "ain't I a stinka"

Johnny Keats
Jan 24, 2023

The posts were meant to inspire fear in Cube that I already have several reasons I'm reading him as scum. It's okay that you don't understand it

shwinnebego
Jul 11, 2002

Johnny Keats posted:

The posts were meant to inspire fear in Cube that I already have several reasons I'm reading him as scum. It's okay that you don't understand it

fair enough

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Peace through overwhelming determination
I don't have a reason to vote cube. Which perhaps makes me the most dangerous voter of cube at all of all. ##vote cube

Think about it. If I'm town cube could be blind assassin or scum

If I'm the assassin it doesn't matter if I kill cube or Suzy Lue.

If I'm scum, I am voting out assassin, or town, or bussing a teammate for credit.

There's literally no drawback to killing cube!

shwinnebego
Jul 11, 2002

pal toaz is makin a lotta sense here

CubicalSucrose
Jan 1, 2013

Toalpaz posted:

I don't have a reason to vote cube. Which perhaps makes me the most dangerous voter of cube at all of all. ##vote cube

If I'm scum, I am voting out assassin, or town, or bussing a teammate for credit.

One drawback is that town Toal could have voted for scum instead of town Cube.

CubicalSucrose
Jan 1, 2013

Johnny Keats posted:

I also didn't have gimmicks in the three F11 games I played (and lost).

Johnny Keats
Jan 24, 2023

We could always swerve to toal

shwinnebego
Jul 11, 2002

Johnny Keats posted:

absolutely not

CubicalSucrose
Jan 1, 2013

Johnny Keats posted:

Why?

shwinnebego
Jul 11, 2002

scum question

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

So like, if the scum knows who the blind assassin is wouldn't they be interested in a turbo?

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

Some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help

[quote="Johnny Keats" post="533355455"]
##Vote Cube
[/quote

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

Toalpaz posted:

Best post of the game

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

CCKeane posted:

So like, if the scum knows who the blind assassin is wouldn't they be interested in a turbo?

Isn’t the blind assassin unknown?

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
:redhammer: CubicalSucrose...couldn't you have made better posts?

Votecount for Day 1
With 10 alive, it's 6 votes to execute. The current deadline is July 23rd, 2023 at 4 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 1 day, 22 hours.

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

Oh I think I was hammer

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 1

CubicalSucrose (6): shwiffles, Mr. Humalong, Sandwolf, Johnny Keats, Toalpaz, Voodoofly
Voodoofly (1): CCKeane
My Second Re-Reg (1): CubicalSucrose
Sandwolf (0): shwiffles, shwiffles

Not Voting (2): My Second Re-Reg, Tired Moritz

With 10 alive, it's 6 votes to execute. The current deadline is July 23rd, 2023 at 4 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 1 day, 22 hours.

Rhymes With Clue
Nov 18, 2010

All right, Day 1 is over already.

It is now Night 1!

Cubical Sucrose was a villager!

You have at least 12 hours, and probably longer, to get your night orders in. Meanwhile just pretend this thread is closed until Day 2 starts.

Rhymes With Clue
Nov 18, 2010

Day 2!

Sandwolf, a Villager, disappeared in the night, never to be seen again. It has to be the Marauders.

It is now Day 2. Six Villagers and two Marauders remain.

The D2 deadline is Monday, July 24, at 4 PM Eastern time, or sooner if you guys get frisky again.

Johnny Keats
Jan 24, 2023

Let's do Humalong this time. ##Vote Humalong

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

I think Toalpaz is scum.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Toalpaz posted:

I don't like this post, in particular.