Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 10 hours!
Is original flavor aids worse then the new airborne aids? Which would you rather have? I think I would rather have regular aids.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

this is a low hanging fruit you're reaching for hooty

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer
They have drugs for regular aids but not for airborne which also makes you a chud

Also the biosphere will collapse in 1 year anyway and the permafrost will melt releasing clathrate mega-aids

Fozzy The Bear
Dec 11, 1999

Nothing much, watching the game, drinking a bud
this thread is worse, OP

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

I don't know which one is better or worse, I just hope they're all having a good time

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
I'm not sure OP, I don't think I've had either. Waiting on the results of an aids test right now though, so wish me luck.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

Weka posted:

I'm not sure OP, I don't think I've had either. Waiting on the results of an aids test right now though, so wish me luck.

iI hope you have the type of aids you we’re looking to get op 🙏

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

fart simpson posted:

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice

fart simpson posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU