Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise

You hear about this?

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

Total sellouts!

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

DoomCroissant

Roll D3 for Delicious Flaky Crust
i knew that whole 'enlightenment' thing was just marketing

Squirrels2Nuts

comedere nuces omni tempore

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AdvilSmith

Broken! Busted! Everybody has something to repair. Before buying new, let Mighty Putty fix it for you.
I remember when you could walk along the banks of the Nirvana and it was all peaceful, no trash and no hippies! Then, Frances Farmer decided to milk it, expand the river to double it's original width to make way for more people to "enjoy" it. Now you can't even find a parking spot nearby without some drat territorial pissing contest between environmentalists and regular people, or to just see the spring flowers in bloom without being covered in trash!

I don't mean to be such a negative creep but, there's something in the way these so called activists strut about that irks me to know end. I think it's because they think they're the big cheese.

thank you RavenousScoot 🤘🐹

Rex Meteorite
Smells like teen spirit in here. Gross.

Ups to Saoshyant for the sig image

google THIS

Rex Meteorite posted:

Smells like teen spirit in here. Gross.

That's just my new vape juice flavor

Ass-penny

a coworker who also has weird taste in music said to me a month or two ago, no joke, "I think I'm finally getting into Nirvana."

I think there was some cover of one of their songs that he'd heard recently and kind of made him think about them in a new way or something.

I never got into them but this checks out, good job EFN, you're doing the lord's work

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
Only song of theirs I really liked was a cover of Bowie.

https://i.imgur.com/9jTkSUL.mp4
Thanks to vanisher for the paradise sig! :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squirrels2Nuts

comedere nuces omni tempore
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JfTnd-0sJUA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA