Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Woah

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Yeah man, I'm 20% gasoline and sharpie fumes

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

https://thehardtimes.net/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/paint-huff.jpg

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Seems like something a real winner would do

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
The rich man's duster

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

i saw someone huff, and then they went limp for a bit, seemed sketchy to me

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

im not sure why but this got a hearty lol out of me

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

he just seems so jolly

Thesaurus
Oct 3, 2004

Is THIS what they've been warning me about all of these years??? "Use of this product for other than it's intended use is a federal offense" :nice: :aaa: :cool:

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

I don’t have to answer this my lawyer said so

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49
My mouth is just naturally sparkly like that

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

It must have been pre-pandemic, but one time at a bus stop this girl struck up conversation with me while she took hits from a can of computer duster. Just huffing away like it was totally normal, like taking drags on a cigarette. I didn't comment on the duster, and luckily the bus arrived soon and we parted ways.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

CaptainSarcastic posted:

It must have been pre-pandemic, but one time at a bus stop this girl struck up conversation with me while she took hits from a can of computer duster. Just huffing away like it was totally normal, like taking drags on a cigarette. I didn't comment on the duster, and luckily the bus arrived soon and we parted ways.

it was just a portable neti pot, big big life hack

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

CaptainSarcastic posted:

Should have asked for a hit and then just sprayed your watch off lol

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Not gonna lie, I respected her brazenness. Just not giving a gently caress, huffing duster while maintaining unbroken eye contact. This was outside a Staples so she probably just shoplifted it, then strolled to the bus stop to make a leisurely getaway.

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
When I'm fuelling up my car I like to take a Big Sniff of the area because I like the smell of gasoline but I am not hardcore enough to inject it, yes I microdose

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

CaptainSarcastic posted:

Not gonna lie, I respected her brazenness. Just not giving a gently caress, huffing duster while maintaining unbroken eye contact. This was outside a Staples so she probably just shoplifted it, then strolled to the bus stop to make a leisurely getaway.

You remember what the conversation was?

Mercury_Storm
Jun 12, 2003

*chomp chomp chomp*

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4012319 lol

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

i only huff computer dusters which I buy in 6-packs from costco

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

I assumed this was from a long time ago but welp,

As for the thread title, I prefer to entertain by picking brains and sell my soul for dropping names if I'm being honest. I can also bitch the best at your social do's. Hth

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

I just hang out by the paint desk at the Home Depot and get a second hand high OP.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

MEDIOCRE!!!!

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
Everyone else is doing it and I don't want to be a loser

Gimme the lime green

Hope somebody's keeping an eye out, don't want "tossed from DG" on my permanent record

Captain Beans
Aug 5, 2004

Whar be the beans?
Hair Elf
What’s the name of that amazing website where people post drug trip reports like it’s trip advisor?

I remember the huffing section stories would always end with “…although I passed out, knocked out my front teeth and crashed my car, I can’t wait to huff more gas this weekend!”

Dick Wolf
Apr 5, 2009

Captain Beans posted:

What’s the name of that amazing website where people post drug trip reports like it’s trip advisor?

I remember the huffing section stories would always end with “…although I passed out, knocked out my front teeth and crashed my car, I can’t wait to huff more gas this weekend!”
Pretty sure that's erowid

Slugworth
Feb 18, 2001

If two grown men can't make a pervert happy for a few minutes in order to watch a film about zombies, then maybe we should all just move to Iran!

CaptainSarcastic posted:

Bus stop, bus goes, she stays, love grows

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

i exclusively huff farts

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

I've read alot of erowid and most of the huffing stories were pretty bleak

builds character
Jan 16, 2008

Keep at it.
It’s necessary when riding the yamaha r1, shiny and chrome.

Thesaurus
Oct 3, 2004

I remember kids trying to huff Elmer's glue in elementary school. I'm assuming that doesn't work. I'm also assuming those kids didn't turn out great!

fps_nug
Feb 21, 2021

horsing around no longer

Poohs Packin posted:

I've read alot of erowid and most of the huffing stories were pretty bleak

Datura goes hard

Thesaurus
Oct 3, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvpY0Rmfnk8

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

Huffing paint and gasoline fumes is dumb as hell.

Now jenkem, that’s the good poo poo (no pun intended)

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

You Are A Elf posted:

Huffing paint and gasoline fumes is dumb as hell.

Now jenkem, that’s the good poo poo (no pun intended)

Gentlemen prefer Robitussin.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
Fury Road is so fuckin good.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

pop fly to McGillicutty posted:

Fury Road is so fuckin good.

If I'm gonna die I'll die historic.