Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RavenousScoot
Mar 22, 2013

redshirt posted:

Where do you get those?

I've been putting squirrel traps on the nightstands in my local hospital but idk what bait works for souls yet.. I'm up to peanut shells

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

https://www.tiktok.com/@jeanmichtok/video/7245044113651928346

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

driving while huffing sounds like an especially bad combo lol

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
mothers against huffing while driving

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Mothers Unapproving of huFFing

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

numberoneposter posted:

Mothers Unapproving of huFFing

MUFF

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
you ever seen love liza?

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

No I haven't seen love oiza

Is it a huff party made in heaven

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

tikok tried to make me solve a jigsaw puzzle in order to watch that

HAM ON THE BONE
Aug 22, 2009

Pillbug
my husband got me really into trying poppers and they do rule but every time i sniff em i think about the huffing page in my DARE workbook from 5th grade

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

HAM ON THE BONE posted:

my husband got me really into trying poppers and they do rule but every time i sniff em i think about the huffing page in my DARE workbook from 5th grade

Congrats on the man.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6TW6v39_kQ

RapturesoftheDeep
Jan 6, 2013
I have gone through phases where I've done poppers, they are basically gay whippits and they are really helpful if you're not much of a bottom. But they are just so skeevy and ridiculous and they completely gently caress up my sinuses, which are already kind of a mess. Easily the nastiest drug I've done, even worse than the coke I found in a stairwell at the Trump Taj Mahal.

All You Can Eat
Aug 27, 2004

Abundance is the dullest desire.
You do NOT settle for air horns

Thesaurus
Oct 3, 2004

RapturesoftheDeep posted:

I have gone through phases where I've done poppers, they are basically gay whippits and they are really helpful if you're not much of a bottom. But they are just so skeevy and ridiculous and they completely gently caress up my sinuses, which are already kind of a mess. Easily the nastiest drug I've done, even worse than the coke I found in a stairwell at the Trump Taj Mahal.

What happens if a straight person uses poppers?

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
The creepiest of all the drugs imo

Just ughhhhhh

The thing it does to your voice is horrifying

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

Spinz posted:

Just ughhhhhh

That’s helium. Poppers are for if you aren’t much of a bottom

RapturesoftheDeep
Jan 6, 2013

Thesaurus posted:

What happens if a straight person uses poppers?

Gets a headrush and has a crazy intense orgasm if timing is right. Also maybe an urge to buy butt plugs/grow a mustache.

Spinz posted:

Just ughhhhhh

50/50 helium/poppers is called a Judy the Clown and is omnipresent in the clown fetish community. A lot of rubber noses dispense them.

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread

Flowers for QAnon posted:

That’s helium. Poppers are for if you aren’t much of a bottom

Maybe I'm whooshing but duster makes your voice low and horror movie devilish sounding iirc

RapturesoftheDeep
Jan 6, 2013

Spinz posted:

Maybe I'm whooshing but duster makes your voice low and horror movie devilish sounding iirc

Oh you are right, I was confused which inhalant drug you were talking about. I've been easily confused ever since I started huffing the nitrous from whipped cream in high school.

MonkeyHate
Oct 11, 2002

Dance, monkey, dance!
Taco Defender

50/50 helium/poppers is called a Judy the Clown and is omnipresent in the clown fetish community. A lot of rubber noses dispense them.

I’d like to believe storytellers get their fanciful ideas from alternate realities. Inadvertently telling true tales received as if broadcasted across a web of interdimensionally linked human experiences. Stories are reminders that other yous in other dimensions are living your perfect life.

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

I'm somewhat frequently reminded I have done way more drugs than most people, but one thing that was true throughout the drug-addled and reprobate circles I used to travel in, was that loving nobody huffed. Like, "sure, maybe we'll smoke some crack but we're not loving stupid."

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

I'm really sorry, your avatar is giving me a boner and while that is perfectly OK and I don't want to kink shame anyone, its making me feel really weird getting a boner in a Trump thread.

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
American poppers are trash because squares and straights ruin everything
Fresh isobutyl is a blast.

I'd love to hear the solvent sommeliers comparing notes

MonkeyHate
Oct 11, 2002

Dance, monkey, dance!
Taco Defender
Siri direct… wait. Siri are you a cop? No? Siri you said no? Siri direct me to the nearest gas station.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Do you butt chug the solvents or huff them

RavenousScoot
Mar 22, 2013

how many butt chuggas before you choo choo?

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

Also maybe an urge to buy butt plugs/grow a mustache.

someone must be drugging me

AcidCat
Feb 10, 2005

We had a few paint huffers come through in the mid 2010's. These people were absolutely fried, it was hard to believe this was really a thing people did.

Haven't seen one in years though. I think the rise of cheap fentanyl made huffing spraypaint an even less attractive option.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

yeah

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

A friend of mine had a complete breakdown during covid irt some hosed up stuff his ex did and he spent a week abusing whippits and ketamine and fried his brain via lack of b vitamins and turned into a psycho and got arrested several times for threatening people, then went to rehab and was so ashamed and embarrassed about what he did that he immediately moved far away

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

titty_baby_ posted:

A friend of mine had a complete breakdown during covid irt some hosed up stuff his ex did and he spent a week abusing whippits and ketamine and fried his brain via lack of b vitamins and turned into a psycho and got arrested several times for threatening people, then went to rehab and was so ashamed and embarrassed about what he did that he immediately moved far away

Sounds like a huffer

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Don't get high from your own supply (of farts)

i must compose
Jul 4, 2010

Until the lions have their own historians, the history of the hunt will always glorify the hunter.
Ah spray paint the poor man's lipgloss

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

numberoneposter posted:

wtf its all natural tho

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

numberoneposter posted:

WITNESS MEEEE

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
This fella

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nl1AGs9EDso

RavenousScoot
Mar 22, 2013

huffing some vintage DDT rn it's like the quaaludes of huffing

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ISHwkkkvwIo

Bouillon Rube
Aug 6, 2009

idgi he seems fine??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bouillon Rube
Aug 6, 2009

quote:

They say they will have a buffet of gasoline and glues and paint for anyone who wants that to try huffing. And some other stuff etc. some women will be there also.

loving lmao