Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RavenousScoot
Mar 22, 2013

I'm trying to quit so I switched to oxygen tanks I nabbed from the retirement home, it's like huffing lite, like you're hardly huffing at all, or 0 nic vapes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
C'mon guys let's get #hufflyfe going it needs to be the next big trend!
I actually found out my past boyfriend was using our whipped cream cans to do whippets. Iwas worried he could die from it and told him not to. Anyway he ended up killing himself so i guess it was just a matter of time anyway?

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Dixville posted:

C'mon guys let's get #hufflyfe going it needs to be the next big trend!
I actually found out my past boyfriend was using our whipped cream cans to do whippets. Iwas worried he could die from it and told him not to. Anyway he ended up killing himself so i guess it was just a matter of time anyway?

You've entered the white trash zone

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

You've entered the white trash zone

Shortly before he died we broke up and after that he started obsessively calling himself a "white n word" so your not totally wrong