Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bees x1000
Jun 11, 2020

Virtually zero marketing is kinda cool tbh.

anyways,
https://tiermaker.com/create/hayaomiyazakifilms-20937

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bees x1000
Jun 11, 2020

noooo I forgot a thread tag

bees x1000
Jun 11, 2020

I got the tude now posted:

why are you fighting me?????????? op's the piece of poo poo!

Fungah! posted:

youre right. kill the op and try again!

opinions are only valid when submitted as tiermaker images, I don't make the rules

bees x1000
Jun 11, 2020

I'm a subs guy but we watch kid-friendly Ghibli in English because my boy has a hard enough time with speech without throwing Japanese into the mix. The Disney Totoro dub in particular is excellent.

bees x1000
Jun 11, 2020

thinking about how a good portion of Rankin Bass animation is proto-Ghibli

Hobbit 1977 is good and I will not hear otherwise :colbert:

bees x1000
Jun 11, 2020

I’m sure there are plot synopses and maybe even cam footage out there now, but I am going to stay in the dark as Ghibli intended. Just waiting for an NA release date.

bees x1000
Jun 11, 2020

thank you whoever fixed it, it's legitimately been bothering me for two months

bees x1000
Jun 11, 2020

herculon posted:

shouldn't be that difficult to figure out

thanks dude

Fungah! posted:

ok now change it back

too late, I've received absolution. anything that happens to the tag now is no longer my fault.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bees x1000
Jun 11, 2020

apparently the international release date is Dec 8th

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIabnyxTVpc