Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MonkeyHate
Oct 11, 2002

Dance, monkey, dance!
Taco Defender
Yeah I’m fuckin your wife you pussy bitch. She’s been howling my name every sleep cycle since we broke orbit and everyone on the ship is laughing behind your back you crybaby cuck. Whatcha gonna do about it? Gonna flush the only oxygen generator out of the airlock? You don’t have the balls and your wife says you don’t have the dick for it crybaby coward. Once we’re reestablished communications with earth next month I’m gonna tell the whole planet what a titanic limp dick loser you are and it’s gonna be remembered forever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MonkeyHate
Oct 11, 2002

Dance, monkey, dance!
Taco Defender
Let’s tell the crew we’re all gonna die unless we find a power cord for a vibrating butt plug and see who raises their hand lol.

Then I’ll take the cord back to my room for a while to mess with their heads lol.

MonkeyHate
Oct 11, 2002

Dance, monkey, dance!
Taco Defender
Do you think the mission plan would allow for that kind of waste? All the think-tanks dreaming up failure scenarios didn’t account for this? Didn’t hope for this in order to optimize us against other imagined failure scenarios? Why was it closed-casket? Why was the kitchen closed?

MonkeyHate
Oct 11, 2002

Dance, monkey, dance!
Taco Defender

redshirt posted:

Any death (and waste products) will be fed to the vat of fungus.

Nobody reads the fine print.

MonkeyHate
Oct 11, 2002

Dance, monkey, dance!
Taco Defender
I know you’re not actually mad that we stole some stuff and made a bong and smoked all the docking clamp fluid. So what’s this really about, rear end in a top hat?

MonkeyHate
Oct 11, 2002

Dance, monkey, dance!
Taco Defender
Haha hey didnt somebody else have a funny idea before about tricking the crew to find a charging cable for a vibrating butt plug to embarrass them haha what if we did that pretty soon haha

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MonkeyHate
Oct 11, 2002

Dance, monkey, dance!
Taco Defender
Well no poo poo man did you really not know? You, me, kowalski, jacobs… like half of engineering. Hell even the old man. You thought it was just you? Ha! They found a way to conveniently sweep all our asses under the proverbial rug. We get a paycheck we can’t spend and they get a guaranteed eight years where we can’t get near children.