Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

Ccs posted:

Saw this yesterday. I thought it was a reasonably fun movie, especially the Ken song. My wife thought it was extremely shallow, had uninteresting takes on society, and wasn't funny.

I kind of had the same experience this weekend. I think my wife was overhyped for it because people have been saying the movie will change your life or something, which isn’t a very fair expectation to have going into a barbie doll picture I don’t think

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

Arsenic Lupin posted:

What? Patriarchy is over, let us all have balloons? News to me.

It’s like how racism ended in 2008

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

CelticPredator posted:

Here’s a change

Barbie walks excitedly into the building. She walks up the concierge.

“Hey can I use the bathroom, I have to take my first huge poo poo!!”

Dun dun

The end

Then the end credits scene is Robbie doing the Jeff Daniels poop bit from Dumb and Dumber.