Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Movie sounds really good. I grew up as the only child so had no exposure to the Barbie cinematic universe, but all the chuds getting really mad about it makes me think that it's worth checking out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

tokin opposition posted:

I mean sure, I just find it funny how many posts on the topic start with "Im a cis guy and I think..."

Maybe I'm just bitter because I work in tech
I'm a cis guy and

Ghost Leviathan posted:

It's also literally just the ancient joke about Barbie dolls having featureless crotches.

that's why I found it confusing. The movie several times makes fun of their lack of genitals before this. Which was fine and funny and all.

But then she became a real human being™️ and has a vagina now? Was that a requirement? Is she getting an operation? Is the joke that women go to gynecologists? I can see several plausible readings here and not sure what the movie was going for here, seems like a weird choice.