Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Organza Quiz
Nov 7, 2009

The fact that the stereotypical icon of femininity explicitly has no vagina is pretty cool actually. They are not actually required for it! Maybe the end undermines it a little bit but you could just look at it as ok now she is a human and as a human she happens to have a vagina.

The void conversation really reminded me of the types of conversations that happen when someone realises they're trans. The whole you don't need permission, it's not that you want to be this, you already are.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Organza Quiz
Nov 7, 2009

This conversation is weird to me because I read the final scenes as a woman who doesn't have a vagina being told that she doesn't need anyone's permission to be a woman, she already is a woman because she knows that she is in her heart, and then choosing to gain a vagina as part of her particular self-image as a woman.

Y'know, like many trans women do.