Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Saw this and Oppenheimer at the end of last night

Babylon was my film of the year until I saw Barbie. I don’t think anything is beating Barbie for it. Holy poo poo that was so fun and perfect

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

CatstropheWaitress posted:

Them zooming out on him playing it to reveal them all playing to their Barbie... impeccable.

I don't know if this was for sure the biggest collective laugh I've ever been in a full theater for, but it was drat close at least

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

One of my fav parts of movie

Depression Anxiety Barbie commercial with Pride and Prejudice BBC, OCD sold seperately

:same:, was dying when they started showing actual footage from it too

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Combed Thunderclap posted:

I thought it was part of the commentary that all the Mattel employees are silly men acting like generic Businessman dolls despite being in The Real World, implying that corporate existence is just another kind of Barbieland filled with bubbleheaded Ken-types. The only exceptions are two women (Gloria and Ruth).

:same:

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Only ever seen this happen this quick for limited/indie expansions

https://twitter.com/ERCboxoffice/status/1684687106856398855