Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Roth posted:

It's fine, I'm more just dealing with my own dysphoria this weirdly caused in me.

Dang. :( I kinda sucks when movies do stuff like this. I’m sorry homie

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

It’s not remotely a kids movie. I don’t know what little kids could get out of this other than colors. Slightly older kids might dig it though

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

It’s a social commentary comedy

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Soggy Muffin posted:

Saw this movie tonight but pretty sure the guy behind me was masturbating the entire time and it ruined it for me

username post combo

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Thats not gay ken. Its Allen. He's just Allen.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Panfilo posted:

Who was the Asian Ken supposed to be and why was Beach Ken so insecure around him?

he was ken

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

When I was in high school wearing pink and wearing short shorts was done to be loud and disruptive by the kids who did it. They only threw that on during spirit days or something like that

Now that’s just the style

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSR7zmeOpnY

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Saw it Thursday night. Mattel logo and bleeped mother fucker

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

You can say gently caress once on PG13, but not a sexual way. So mother fucker is not allowed.

Some pg13 movies get away with two fucks but never a mother fucker

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

drhermes posted:

That's their point, but it doesn't reflect real life, Women are treated much more leniently when it comes to physical violence, being disorderly or damaging property. As a rule, men are arrested more often and given harsher sentences than women are for the same offense.. even when they commit them together. Maybe it's hardwired in our brains or it's social structure, but people feel more sympathy for women. In domestic disputes or public arguments, everyone automatically takes the woman's side and assume she's not the instigator. So that dialogue just rings false.

What has always bugged me is all the movies where a man says something improper... not doing anything physical.. and the woman assaults. The audience laughs and cheers. Even as a kid, I didn't find it funny when women in movies kicked a man in the balls. Almost as awful where the scenes even in romance movies where a woman slaps a man across the face hard as a whip, and he doesn't even flinch. That's sending a wrong message.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Morning doo doo

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

this probably allowed for the practical sets instead of using the stupid volume or green screen.

worth it if so

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Here’s a change

Barbie walks excitedly into the building. She walks up the concierge.

“Hey can I use the bathroom, I have to take my first huge poo poo!!”

Dun dun

The end

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

MacheteZombie posted:

Watched this over the weekend. Pretty mid

Like a lot of event movies it was better in the theater where everyone was dressed in pink and excited.

I tried watching it at home and it was ok but I did something else after like 15 mins lol

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

It’s funny the toy has to have her vagina looked at

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

they want genitals

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013