Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

holding your breath when you swe this one on the street

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

deliberately getting caught by a mangy tabby to summon longcat to cross the tar pits

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

copy posted:

cat at the top of the cliff tapping the ladder until it falls over

lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Arch Nemesis posted:

ℹ️Total petting: 28 sec.
👍 4 Like(s) received from Oliver Hisst

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Sub-Actuality posted:

Sam tripping and spilling a dozen 20lb bags of Meow Mix down a canyon

lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Sam Tortie Bridges

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

"MY NAMES SAM!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X07eAPRmj3c

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Jenny Agutter posted:

This cat is so loving cool, I feel like I'm on Must Love Cats with John Fulton right now!

lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

oddium posted:

getting an order to deliver a cat outside and immediately getting an order to deliver it inside

lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Sam, Lake Knot City has requested a delivery of kibble. They just ate but they’re acting like they haven’t been fed yet

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

And I'll keep purring

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Guy Who Doesn't Get It And Ruins Everything: Yeah, then I fart out a egg and put it in a Monster Energy Drink.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

ol yeller posted:

Guy wearing a hat that says TERRORISM on it: Here, I need you to deliver this. It's a cat. *hands you a dog* The name's Bad Goodman.

lmao