Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Sound of pspspspspsps gets faster and faster as I near the cat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

heehee posted:

no cat i've ever known has given a poo poo about psspsspss, i always have to make kissy noises at them.

Skill issue

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I’m Feral… but not that feral

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Sam Tortie Bridges

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Jenny Agutter posted:

This cat is so loving cool, I feel like I'm on Must Love Cats with John Fulton right now!

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Scooping Sam’s litter box to make poo poo and piss grenades

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

oddium posted:

getting an order to deliver a cat outside and immediately getting an order to deliver it inside

Lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Sam, Lake Knot City has requested a delivery of kibble. They just ate but they’re acting like they haven’t been fed yet

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

ol yeller posted:

Guy wearing a hat that says TERRORISM on it: Here, I need you to deliver this. It's a cat. *hands you a dog* The name's Bad Goodman.

Lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Arch Nemesis posted:

Bob Barker giving me the upgraded Cord Cutter and a solemn nod

Lol