Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: TheSwizzler, STING 64)

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

And someday, together.. We'll shine.

Subjunctive posted:

Sorry, I was joking about only being motivated by hate. YOSPOS is where I get into the best conversations and learn the most about the profession I like to think I’m good at; and it’s what brought me more friends (including one at my recent wedding!) than anything here, maybe outside Toronto LAN.

omg finally
another yosposter for me to commiserate with

Thank you Ohtori Akio for the incredible sig!! 😍

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

hell loving yes let's loving GO

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_XP8Am8XL8

the champion is so pleased... thank you Megamissen

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

Cthulu Carl posted:

Liberace's forced death march back to the ring because he's too gassed to accept the commands to run is just :kiss:

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

TheSwizzler posted:

Sunday, October 29th at 4PM EDT

i love this so much

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

oh my g*sh

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

before i forget: the saw wiki thread loving owns. tysm. i try to catch every stream but work etc. so i gotta do vods, and having that reference helps a lot

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

crying omg

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

gently caress, i love the columbo banner ad so so much

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

Cthulu Carl posted:

Lady Radia... Radia, Radia, Radia...

I like you, Radia. I respect you. You're a good poster, and a great posting pal in the TFF NCAA threads. But - much like my wrestler's gender - things change, "pal".

Can you feel it, Radia? Feel the air, the shorter days? It's November. And I know you have noon on November 25th circled on your calendar, just like me. It's in our bones.

Ohio State. Michigan. Scarlet and grey. Maize and blue. The Gridiron.

THE GAME.

You and I cannot be posting pals in these conditions. We must be posting foes. And so, I have a proposal for you, Radia. We do combat, not on the field like my mighty, Number One Ranked Buckeyes and your perfidious, Number 3 Ranked Wolverines. No, no. You and I shall face each other in the squared circle of Something. Awful. WRESTLING.

You and me, Radia. November 21st*. Tuesday Night Titan. We settle the season ourselves.

Do you think this is a loving game?

You know, the first time I won the Women's World Title Belt, I thought to myself: it's nice to be on top. Fate had called me to action, and I stepped up. And even though I lost that title, everyone already knows - just look at how I've taken down two wrestlers in the last rumble! - that it's only a matter of time before the belt comes home.

Now you step up - thinking that in the ring, I'm gonna take it easy on you, like Michigan does every year whether we're at the Big House or the Horseshit? No, Carl. No can do. When you step up, the week of the Game, to try and take ME on - you're gonna WISH I were only stealing signs.

The way I see it - your college is ranked for the same reason the match is scheduled; to get butts in seats. Everyone knows the outcome. The only thing I'm scared about - is if you're even still going to show up.

Ta ta. See you soon 😘

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

can we get a new discord invite so i can poo poo talk carla in front of her rather than behind her back

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

Ohtori Akio posted:

You're a sick freak Swizzler. You set me up. You said that press conference was gonna be a chance to get my side of the story in front of the SAW audience, not an rear end kissing session. You're such a pussy, I didn't even bite you.

I'm done with this poo poo. You people are never going to give me the respect I deserve. If anyone's as fed up as me, go ahead and join in. Something Awful Wrestling is about the talent, not some self-appointed commissioner.

Oh and Swizz? Try and do anything about it, and I'll send your wife the chatlogs. She deserves to know how bad you wanted me to be "part of the team". loving chaser. I should have known, carnies are all the same.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

sorry, ohtori akio got PROBED for this, on top of having to cough up 10 stacks and her Friday Olive Garden salad? this is loving unbelievable. i dont know what the hell is wrong with this commissioner, but i am for one fed up with it. what the hell is wrong with swizzler? carnies man

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

shocked and horrified that i have to take down 3 noble, upstanding individuals to reveal swizzler as a chud

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

Megamissen posted:

I have to say... that was a poor preformance from The Action Economy
It was against Radia but still... it was 3 against 1

Rock the Vote may not be the undisputed force of the Women's Division anymore but compared to The Action Economy?
1v1 its mixed - Toph beat Leraika, Coward beat me - but when they went up against us full team vs full team they got rinsed
And considering how you did 3v1, getting an fourth is probably not gonna help that much

swizzler is next

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

wait. i realized it might be a 3v1 if i say that. nevermind. i take it back. i support the scheduling as it will happen. definitely

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

what the establishment fears most

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

what could it mean?...

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

super sweet best pal posted:

I've heard the opposite, there's nothing but Ohio.

this is what we all must fight against every day, tooth and nail

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

suffer not an Ohio to live