Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Hambulance
Apr 19, 2011

:20bux:

ASK ME ABOUT MY AWESOME STARTUP IDEA

Pillbug

John Wick of Dogs posted:

When I was in high school I watched a lot of MacGyver on TV Land and I remember hearing or reading that the character was anti gun because that was actually Richard Dean Anderson's personal stand and he never wanted the character to use a gun. So it was jarring to see him actually use one in this show but I'm sure that part of the character background was something he really wanted to portray.

I saw an interview with RDA during his SG1 years, and he was still vehemently anti-gun, but he made it a point to mention how much he really enjoyed firing the 249 (with blanks, of course).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU