Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

aardwolf
Apr 27, 2013
I'm doing a re-watch and when you don't have a week long gap between episodes it feels like Corin Nemec's character goes from "I can't wait to meet our new friend" to "Poochy died on his home planet" really fast.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

aardwolf
Apr 27, 2013

itry posted:

Since the movie, probably. Which would explain this interaction in the first season;

People usually omit the last line, but that's the writers announcing to the viewers that they'll be reimagining some things.

That's an interesting last sentence you wrote because to my personal knowledge I've never intentionally "omitted" the last line - I honestly never knew it existed. I'm pretty sure my region 4 DVD set never had it.

I'm too lazy to start digging through the boxes in my garage to Prove My Self Right On the Internet but I'd like to advance the possibility that there's been a little corporate editing in action and honest people on both sides have experienced things slightly differently.

aardwolf fucked around with this message at 05:46 on Mar 30, 2024