Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cruft

June kind of came and went without much fanfare, but that doesn't mean we can't still be gay.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cruft

To get things going: hello, thread. I just posted about how I couldn't hang with the (mostly) boys in high school so I hung with the (mostly) girls.

Also, possibly related: because the pleats are sewn, I'm currently wearing a skirt, according to rear end-Penny, who I have no reason to doubt.

cruft

Actually it's the same skirt as in my av! I'm also wearing a blue shirt, just like in my av!

I'm not wearing boots, though, because it's hot.

Saoshyant

:hmmorks: :orks:

I'd wear a skirt if I looked any good in one. Weather's too hot not to feel fresh.

awesome spring sig by RavenousScoot

cruft

I spent a good five years worrying about whether I looked good in this skirt made by Utilikilts. These days I just don't care, because it's hot outside.

But also it's pretty masculine-looking, for a skirt.

Saoshyant

:hmmorks: :orks:

cruft posted:

Utilikilts

*looks it up online*

cruft posted:

But also it's pretty masculine-looking, for a skirt.

:hai: If I were a plumber/mechanic who also wanted to stay cool, I'd wear this. It's like a utility belt and a skirt in just one piece.

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

im gay

seconding the skirt. it's for everyone, especially at home during the summer

Join the BYOB Army

thank you again Saoshyant!!

Sarah Cenia

Laying in the forest, by the water
Underneath these ferns
You'll never find me
apparently one of my unsober hobbies is trying on people's clothes and I gotta say skirts are p comfy

it's another world of textures to park your butt on

thanks deep dish peat moss and big black turnout!!

Dumb Sex-Parrot

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump
i thought some of the guys from the comics i read as a kid looked pretty cute

thank you Saoshyantx4, Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss for the excellent signature

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

I'm still bi and still gender mysterious.

cruft

I'm shopping for glasses today and the only frames small enough for my dinky melon identify as "Gender: women".

I've been wearing women's clothing this whole time and nobody even told me. I mean, aside from the aforementioned skirt.

cruft

Randy Travesty posted:

gender mysterious

stealing this term, TIA

cruft

cruft posted:

To get things going: hello, thread. I just posted about how I couldn't hang with the (mostly) boys in high school so I hung with the (mostly) girls.

Also, possibly related: because the pleats are sewn, I'm currently wearing a skirt, according to rear end-Penny, who I have no reason to doubt.

Also want to follow up stating that I'm aware neither of these things qualify me as gay by the traditional definition. I'm using the all-inclusive BYOB definition of gay ITT.

watho

The real world will, again tomorrow, function and run without me.

hell,

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/BigClutteredJoey-mobile.mp4
thank u vanisher for the sig
and thank u nesamdoom for the good loops

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

cruft posted:

stealing this term, TIA

it's my one size fits most term, much like when i tell people i'm "mentally thrill."

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

Randy Travesty posted:

it's my one size fits most term, much like when i tell people i'm "mentally thrill."

now i'm gonna use both

Join the BYOB Army

poverty goat

i used to be 10% gay but it flipped and now I'm 90% gay

cruft

poverty goat posted:

i used to be 10% gay but it flipped and now I'm 90% gay

I'm 27% gay, 80% of the time.

Snuff Melange

...some men,
you just can't reach.

wait we're allowed to keep being gay??

Ominous Jazz

Big D is chillin' over here
Wasteland style
I'm bi so I call myself half gay when I'm with other queer people and get mad if straight people call me that

Ominous Jazz

Big D is chillin' over here
Wasteland style
Straight "people"

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

Ominous Jazz posted:

Straight "people"

emptyquoting in the byob way

Join the BYOB Army

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
not gay so what

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Ominous Jazz posted:

I'm bi so I call myself half gay when I'm with other queer people and get mad if straight people call me that

My favorite way of explaining my sexuality is "ah, darling, I'm only half gay, on my mother's side," and just pat their arm like I'm Blanche Devereaux.

peachy...

~hey~
I don't know if I've posted in this thread yet. If I haven't, could someone remind me

Zoya

echoes of a distant past,
bodies die but voices last.
once were held within a cell,
your mind is where these voices dwell.

imagine being attracted to the opposite gender LOL grow up

(i post this in public chats of online games whenever someone's being homophobic to start very funny fights)

thank you snuff melange for the beautiful winter siggy~!

Gaylor Moon

Gender? I hardly know'er
tbh I'm reluctantly bi;;; I finally had to admit my begrudging attraction 2 men but it is what it is

cruft

Gaylor Moon posted:

tbh I'm reluctantly bi;;; I finally had to admit my begrudging attraction 2 men but it is what it is

There's nothing to be ashamed of, everybody's gotten really hot recently.

Robot Made of Meat

This is one of the most offensive threads I've seen on BYOB in a long time.

I guess it's great if you think being gay is like choosing a wristwatch, but . . well, it's not!

gently caress you all!

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

I'm actually bi. Genuinely confused about the rage.

Zoya

echoes of a distant past,
bodies die but voices last.
once were held within a cell,
your mind is where these voices dwell.

Robot Made of Meat posted:

I guess it's great if you think being gay is like choosing a wristwatch, but . . well, it's not!

gently caress you all!

i cant tell if you're being serious or doing a bit but i too am genuinely extremely gay

thank you snuff melange for the beautiful winter siggy~!

peachy...

~hey~

gently caress you all!

Oh?

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
not gay just showing :rory: support :haibrow:

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

poverty goat

I think my wristwatch is busted. 90% of the time it's right on the money but the rest of the time it says I'm into dudes :confused:

Goons Are Gifts

Huh

Zoya posted:

i cant tell if you're being serious or doing a bit but i too am genuinely extremely gay
I genuinely am confused about this, too. Knowing you, RMM, I'm sure it's not meant in a bad or mean way, but I also don't really get the joke, but maybe it's also just my terrible inability to be funny, I dunno.
I think this is a sincere thread about being gay and we had a number of those before, as well as joke threads about being gay, so I'd just assume it's supposed to be a bit of some sort, but let's all say that we want to be careful with things that can be misunderstood easily.

Please tell me if I'm terribly blind and I missed something obvious here, I honestly am unsure and available to discuss anything that anyone really might find offensive or mean here that explains any kind of serious anger, I don't want to dismiss anyone's actual concerns!

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

gently caress you all!

I've sucked more dick than you've had meals, sit down

Join the BYOB Army

cruft

Goatse and Gallant posted:

Huh

I genuinely am confused about this, too. Knowing you, RMM, I'm sure it's not meant in a bad or mean way, but I also don't really get the joke, but maybe it's also just my terrible inability to be funny, I dunno.
I think this is a sincere thread about being gay and we had a number of those before, as well as joke threads about being gay, so I'd just assume it's supposed to be a bit of some sort, but let's all say that we want to be careful with things that can be misunderstood easily.

Please tell me if I'm terribly blind and I missed something obvious here, I honestly am unsure and available to discuss anything that anyone really might find offensive or mean here that explains any kind of serious anger, I don't want to dismiss anyone's actual concerns!

When I made the thread it was because I realized we never had a pride month thread. My half-baked thread title, in my head, was like "you can post here just if you're happy too". I figured it would be like a pride parade, and everybody could just be happy about who they are and who everybody else is.

That's the extent of thought I put into it. I hope I didn't actually offend anybody.

Gaylor Moon

Gender? I hardly know'er
the bi-bit was just kind of a poor taste joke and I do apologize if it came off a bit assish :sweatdrop:
Nah my sexuality has just been all over the place for most my life,,, the last several years just women; but like someone said....everyone has gotten hot lately so!! :ohdear:

cruft

Gaylor Moon posted:

everyone has gotten hot lately so!! :ohdear:

but only in the northern hemisphere

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goons Are Gifts

cruft posted:

When I made the thread it was because I realized we never had a pride month thread. My half-baked thread title, in my head, was like "you can post here just if you're happy too". I figured it would be like a pride parade, and everybody could just be happy about who they are and who everybody else is.

That's the extent of thought I put into it. I hope I didn't actually offend anybody.

Precisely my thoughts and what I liked about it, too! Hence my confusion, imo it's good and we can and should have more gay threads!! Please tell me if anyone really is worried about anything about this, my PMs and email are open if anyone wants to discuss anything privately, too!
Perhaps it was just a misunderstanding, too, in that case I'd say, stay gay and carry on :haibrower:

btw im gay, too