Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

Covid is old hat. Teaching kids that slavery was world-class vocational training is where it’s at now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

Mulaney Power Move posted:

Florida is hosed though.

Nah. You have to look at the bright side. So who are we running for governor in 2026, Charlie Crist again or the reanimated corpse of Lawton Chiles?

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

pseudosavior posted:

Is the official Florida Democratic Party actually worth anything more substantial than, say, two old mops and a years-dead frog carcass locked in a moldy closet?

I mean, I know the state is gerrymandered to poo poo, but there's gotta be more than the ~20 lefty holdouts posting here in this godforsaken state.

I know I just write in my kids names on all the ballots where an R is running uncontested. There should be one person in the congressional district who can run for the FL house and senate or the county commission, even if it’s a low dollar homemade affair. Get the national party to kick in 10 grand, anything. God knows Nancy Pelosi sends me enough fundraising emails.

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

I swear I’m getting mi familia’s sugar plantation in Cienfuegos back as soon as communism is overturned. Viva Batista.

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

Mulaney Power Move posted:

There's also a conservative demographic that HATES Trump for the same reasons us liberals do (ostensibly), but still think Desantis is good because they really don't pay attention to the news much.

He’s a tax cutter. That’s enough.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

If Chickenshit Charlie was another Gavin Newsome it wouldn’t have made me sick to my stomach voting for that gently caress.