Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Appearing before around 70 of the campaign’s top contributors at the Stein Eriksen Lodge in Deer Valley, Utah, DeSantis’ campaign manager Generra Peck said money had been spent on operations that had turned out to be ineffective and that the campaign would move to a leaner, “insurgent” posture going forward. Among the changes being made were to “expose” voters to DeSantis more, said Nick Iarossi, a Florida-based lobbyist and fundraiser who was at the event.

“Let Ron be Ron,” added Iarossi. “That’s what got him here. That’s what made him the leader that he is in Florida. We’re going back to our basics on all of this.”

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

if they're planning on running someone against desantis for governor then the candidate will be the least of their worries (desantis is term-limited which is why he's running for prez this cycle and not the next)

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

I guess? he just signed a term limits bill like three weeks ago though

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

FlamingLiberal posted:

I do wonder if he’s going to face more resistance from some other politicians here in his own party next year, because presumably he’s not going to win the nomination. A lot of his ‘allies’ are mostly on his side on the assumption that he may be President someday and they want to make him happy. I think that could change if he just comes crawling back to FL next year as a lame duck governor
yeah I think him dropping out after coming in 4th in Iowa then limping back to finish his last two years could be the end of his career. he's republican kamala

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

dunno how subservient the lege is but nearly the entire congressional delegation has endorsed trump already

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Shrecknet posted:

I grew up in Miami/SoFla in the 80s and 90s then bounced around the state in the 2000s for college to work, and it really can't be overemphasized what a colossal difference the two areas are. Miami-Dade is a cool, hip and multicultural metro area with progressive values and all the trappings that come with modern society. But as the saying goes, "the further north you go, the further south you get." By the time you hit even Boynton Beach you're in horse-and-truck country, and the actual screeching, hooting lunatics with 50' Trump flags start showing up around Okeechobee.

I dunno anything about the fl atlantic coast; why did rush limbaugh make fun of port st. lucie so much?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Google Jeb Bush posted:

I can assure you that it's not because Texas goons are better posters

the mods do let me make clear, actionable threats against public figures in that thread so who's to say