Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fighting Elegy
Jan 2, 2007
I do not masturbate; I FIGHT!
I had a friend who moved towards 4chanism and transphobia (and magick too, like trying to do real spells I guess?) way before covid, but it definitely broke his brain further. He posts a lot of stuff about liberals and vaccinated people's wives having boyfriends named Jamal and Tyrone.

I saw recently he was talking about how Haiti and Nigeria had lower deaths despite not being as vaccinated as the US.

If it was a few years ago, he would have looked at the statistics and used his racism/stereotypes to figure out that it was related to old people not living as long and people having kids younger in that part of the world. Probably would have thought about how lack of reporting in more remote could affect it too.

The racism would have probably gotten him closer to the truth, even though it's still stupid and bad. Now it's even stupider.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU