Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Beartaco
Apr 10, 2007

by sebmojo
Nobody's watching a 50 minute long youtube video.

tl;dr your poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beartaco
Apr 10, 2007

by sebmojo
WFH is fantastic because half the week the office is just a fuckin' ghost town and I have free reign of the (comfy and well air conditioned) place.

Beartaco
Apr 10, 2007

by sebmojo
I finally caught Covid for the first time this week. It was mercifully brief. I felt like poo poo for a day, was a bit sick the next day and then by day 3 I felt pretty much back to normal (though my sinuses are still a little stuffy). I took a couple of days off work and watched some old something awful let's plays/started playing through Majora's Mask.

I figured I'd catch it doing something fun since I've pretty much been living my life as normal, but it was some lady at the department store with a visibly ill (and maskless) child and I wasn't paying enough attention to my surroundings so I walked straight into the same self-serve checkout. I was only there for like 5 seconds so man that kid must have fuckin' crop dusted that entire shop.

Ah well, had to happen at some point I guess. I'm proud of my high score at least.