Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Black Noise
Jan 23, 2008

WHAT UP

I found out I was overdue for heart surgery due to a defect I’ve had for a while. Haven’t caught Covid afaik but now I’m high risk and weak as gently caress. So I’m on blood pressure meds for life now. They also make me really sleepy and alcohol hits harder. I never drink like that but I’ve gone to two weddings and one glass of champagne had me spinning like Will in the Fresh Prince intro. I’m staying masked up in the store. After watching them pull that ventilator tube out of you is like that scene in alien. I’d rather not go back until DARPA comes out with Heart 2.0.

Friendships have taken major hits I tried watching shows over discord, playing games etc. And one by one people started flaking. One dude blew me off to stream apex legends to a whopping 2 viewers at age 36. I just wanted them to let me know they cancelled so I won’t have to be caffeinating myself at 8pm to fight my meds. One of my best friends got married and I wasn’t a groomsman so I’m having MySpace top 8 drama flashbacks. Any longer and this becomes an E/N post so I’ll stop.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black Noise
Jan 23, 2008

WHAT UP

I just move over then they can’t stare at my succulent rear end :marc:

I’d do more night driving if Covid hours ever went away. But now everything is combat hours only.

Black Noise
Jan 23, 2008

WHAT UP

Bronny James had a heart attack while training and conspiracy Twitter (tinfoil and hotep twitter) is trying to blame it on the vaccine.