Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
Between the veterinarian shortage and all the covid puppies, things are pretty bleak right now in animal health care. Or at least small animal/cats and dogs practice. I wish I had more time to actually talk to people. Curbside drop offs became the norm and some places basically refuse to go back. I'm looking into going to a practice that doesn't do drop offs except when they need to fit people in last minute. I haven't decided yet but part of me really wants to. It was pretty embarrassing when I was observing the doctor at that clinic in an appointment and when the owner found out where I worked he said he wouldn't go back there because he never talked to the vet. It's depressing and makes me feel guilty. But if we do more appointments in the exam room we have less time to see and help as many pets. And there is huge demand for appointments in my area. It's rough.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU