Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

i just want to mention that right at the outset of this poo poo I think it was a goon that did movies streaming nonstop and there was some very good horror movies and i want to thank them :patriot:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

of course my job was essential so i never got to have a day off lol...lol

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

an interesting thing that Canada did was give out like ~$60,000 loans to lots of registered business at 0% interest.

our govt also had something about repaying 75% meant that you didnt have to repay the rest. so just tax free money to business that could float that.

so thats dumb, but heres the kicker. all those $60,000 loans come due this january 1st for all those businesses, and i think thats going to be the vast majority

thankfully its a 5% interest, but thats more loans about to require interest and its going to be coming out a lot of pockets.

prime is already really high for the mortgages that people qualified under different rates

i say gently caress EM i hope it implodes, and i really dont like saying that because the people who bought at the top of the market are gonna get burnt

we cant afford a house in my own city even with our reasonably pretty good incomes

numberoneposter fucked around with this message at 10:30 on Jul 22, 2023

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Yeah people figured out there's almost zero traffic enforcement except for obvious speed traps. It's gotten better in my neighborhood, I think, or I'm just more cautious but for a while it was super dangerous just walking the dog with people simply rolling stop signs across areas that are frequented with pedestrians and have had sight lines.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

DickParasite posted:

A lot of Americans would rather half the world (or more) die from climate change than give up eating meat.
or drive cars

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Cowslips Warren posted:

There was a dude I worked with who was hardcore Trump, and when Covid had barely started, about January/Feb of 2020, the dude wore a gas mask. A literal loving gas mask, when people mostly hadn't even heard of masking yet. So you see this dude walk in a store with a gas mask, and he is the only one in a mask at all, I am surprised the fucker didn't get shot.

He ended up being let go because once mask mandates were a thing, he refused to wear any, and when a customer asked him to please mask when delivering medical equipment, he started screaming at the customer about his rights.

As for hunting Americans, I wonder, if you got the 5G CovID vaccine, think they'd still eat you because what if the poo poo passes through the meat? You gotta soak the meat in Covid water to neutralize it?
the knee jerk contrarian reaction of trumpers overs masks is one of my favorite parts.

i bet if trump had stood up on stage and put on an american flag mask or whatever they would have done the opposite of what they did and gone into stores shaming people for not wearing masks properly or whatever and made a huge stink over masking up or get out of my country

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

i loved to hate the truck fuckers.