Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Griz
May 21, 2001

Pajser posted:

thats not good news. Ive been emailing some private practitioners for the past month and theyre all just ghosting me.

it's been like that for years. good luck finding a therapist who
- is accepting new patients
- has a waitlist of less than 6 months
- takes your insurance

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Griz
May 21, 2001

AndreTheGiantBoned posted:

Maybe more applicable to people in this forum, but how are there people who say "I will never visit a restaurant again" or "I am still masking at all occasions"? Is this an American thing?

Here in Europe it is as covid never existed, except for the ghost test centers. People do not even get tested or ask when they get sick

restaurants cost way too loving much now, and wearing a mask in the grocery store protects me and is not uncomfortable since I found a KN95 brand that fits (wellbefore)

walk around a walmart and you see like 2 people wearing a mask (usually old and/or asian) and way more people with a constant nasty cough

no one tests here either so all the official stats are massively underreporting. I think wastewater samples are the best metric now

Griz
May 21, 2001

recent studies have the chance of long covid at like 5-15% per infection but a lot of people would rather pretend that it doesn't exist.

Griz
May 21, 2001

Bad Purchase posted:

i can't imagine relying on someone else to pick out produce, i can't lose that lever of control over my own life

that's the worst part of grocery pickup/delivery, they give you some obviously rotten poo poo or do some absurd substitution that you can't decline

I always wear a mask at the supermarket and pick out my own stuff and as far as I know I haven't had covid yet