Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
I remember watching some youtubes about the retro game inflation thing, some guy doing a dive into the people behind some weird auction and grading outfit and how it's all weird as gently caress and untrustworthy and probably a big scam, but what isn't really

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
I bet that sealed Mario 64 was a really good one though, Mario 64 owns

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH

Bobcats posted:

I bought a house a month before COVID and have turned into a catless male cat lady and feel totally stuck about it.

Username/post combo

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH

SweetMercifulCrap! posted:

Around me people driving too slow has become a huge problem, another thing I swear wasn't anywhere near this bad 5 or so years ago. Driving slow is not always safer. On highways, the safest thing to do is flow with traffic around you. In most cases, if everyone else is going faster than you, then you are the one being unsafe.

Then way too often these days people go slow enough through stop lights that not nearly enough cars get through that should be able to, and other similar situations. I know, "that's just city driving", but it's another thing that I swear has gotten significantly worse post-covid and I wish I knew why.

My red stoplight tiktoks are the only thing holding China together and they take a lot of time and honking

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
Anyone with a lifted truck should be lifted from their current life and put in a loving gulag

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH

Edmund Sparkler posted:

The more I think about it, the more I think that ignition interlocks should be required safety equipment on all vehicles. They can be defeated but I think overall, they would save a lot of lives just like seatbelts and airbags do. That and planning city development to include robust public transportation and cutting back on sprawl.

But in the end, it will never happen because :capitalism:.

yeah and not everyone wants to suck a car cock simply because drunk assholes exist