Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

redshirt posted:

My PCP is a mildly attractive lady and I feel she's become way more sexualized since the Pandemic. I assume that's her, not me, but I could be wrong.

what the hell is going on here?
/
:dafuq:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

went on a blind date years and years ago that was notable for two things:

first—that my date was the hottest person i have ever and will ever make out with. like a young marlon brando, except hotter

second—that towards the end of the date, said hottie asked me to blow on their dui tube. they got all pissy and weird when i laughed in their face, then threw a tantrum and went storming down the street swearing and kicking over trash cans

i’ll never stop being astonished at how angry this person was that their supernatural hotness did not make up for their drunk driving habit

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

psychic damage is real

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

Overdog posted:

I think if we ever had a zombie problem the best thing to do would be to slowly integrate them back into society. I mean how many people do you know that you don't really like, and how many brains does a zombie need to eat in a week? Like 1 or 2. So nbd better than an uprising. Just let them "uggghhhmmmmpphhrrr" and "aaaawwwwgghhhhhhh" and whatever makes them happy because man, we are all in this together. :dukedog:

op only has half a brain and they’re out there just giving it away on the street corner

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

one less for team untainted. a dying breed