Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

UKJeff
May 17, 2023

by vyelkin

Earwicker posted:

yea my brother works in a hospital in NYC, sometimes the 12am-4am shift and sometimes the 8pm-12am shift, and he says NYC is not at all a "24 hour city" anymore and he eats at like the same kebab place every single night because its the only place open all night anywhere nearby

Hmm maybe he could try cooking at home? I dunno, just a suggestion

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UKJeff
May 17, 2023

by vyelkin
Maybe all the vampires itt could band up and open a night shift store for each other so that normal humans don’t have to sacrifice their health and well-being for a bunch a goons that stay up late playing video games

UKJeff
May 17, 2023

by vyelkin

Didn’t like that, huh? Truth hurts I guess